Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Summit your best pickup line - Minitokyo

Summit your best pickup line

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Aztec

Aztec

Aztec Samurai

Hi there, the weekend is almost here so I was wondering what is the best pickup line you have use.
Heres one off my favorates.
"You must be from tennesse, cause your the only ten I see"
Its a little lame but it has work a few times.

Signature
I only live to see what's beyond my mortal life. For that is the only truth I seek.
Proud member of: [Hispanime]

squeeb0y

Pantsu Inspector

Here's one for the 21+ crowd: go to any 18+ or all ages place, find some cute chick without a wristband (if it's all ages, I'd suggest using some good judgement), and say "Hey, wanna go get some beer?" Works every time. X )

-Never knows best-

squeeb0y

Pantsu Inspector

EDIT: hmm, double post. how odd. sorry about this. i'm not sure how to notify someone to remove it.... I guess I'd better go check out a help forum.

EDIT 2: uh, ok, i didn't find shit. can someone tell me either on this forum or on pm how to get rid of this (and don't say something stupid like "click the delete link" cuz that shit just tells me i can't do it)? That would be great help.

-Never knows best-

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

My friend insists that this one works: "Hi, nice shoes, wanna bone?" :lol: I've never tried it though ^^;

defrax-

defrax-

SARS survivor

Quote by sonryuMy friend insists that this one works: "Hi, nice shoes, wanna bone?" :lol: I've never tried it though ^^;

If by works you mean...gets your ass kicked then sure! It sure works! I have never heard anyone say a pickup line seriously. -_-

My favorite lame pickup line is 'Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?'

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

My personal favorite: "If you were a car door, I'd bang you all night long." XD

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. got a few i guesss.. ( I wonder who really uses pick up lines these day )

Man: "Hey do want to play Pearl Harbor"
Woman: " How do we play that?"
Man: "Well i'll be America and u'll be Japan just sit and i'll blow the hell out of u"

"If i were a booger i'll pick u 1st"
"I lost mai bed, can i sleep with u?"
"Hi the voices in mai head told me to come ova and talk to u"
"Stand back i'm a doctor u go get an ambulance i'll loosen her clothes"
"So ur a gurl huh?"

pashalik

pashalik

Evolutioned morcilla

"Can we order a pizza and make love all night? No? Don't you like pizza?"

Pashalik...

Manaxis

Irresponsible Captain

"You're not that hot, get out of my chair."

Arrogance has served me surprisingly well. I don't just play "hard to get," I play "dangerous to get."

Just do your best, and let the rest take care of itself! - Justy Ueki Tylor, Age 20
Woah. - Neo
You forgot one very important thing, mate. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. - Captain Jack Sparrow

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Quote by Keough
"Hi the voices in mai head told me to come ova and talk to u"

I like this one

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

This was used on me, and I thought it was pretty creative.

a guy was standing outside of a store that I was walking into and asked if I had time to take a survey and that it was only one question. I said sure because, heck, it was only one question. He said "are you taking boyfriend applications?" I just had to laugh (the poor guy!). I think I should start taking applications...

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Quote by MistressPookyChanThis was used on me, and I thought it was pretty creative. a guy was
standing outside of a store that I was walking into and asked if I had
time to take a survey and that it was only one question. I said sure
because, heck, it was only one question. He said "are you taking
boyfriend applications?" I just had to laugh (the poor guy!). I think I
should start taking applications...

That was cute!

- R. K. Kishore

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.