Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 last person to post<the updated version> :) - Minitokyo

last person to post<the updated version> :)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

i dont know what part is this and the last thread was closed because of the rules of the game not being followed,
hey rules are meant to be broken,
but i've changed the rules alil,
u have to keep talking, or post anything u want, discuss anything but if u want to win u must have the last post.
let the posting begin and the last one may win!

i hope its not anyone's post closing the thread AGAIN. :)

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

HI EVERYONE!

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Be Yourself, Be Happy, It's Life

New Rules! Me first!

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

*Pup sniffs the air* I smell a deletion in progress. Holy Sh*T it's Firefly! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yes this was locked for this purpose http://forum.minitokyo.net/t70006?page=5

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

But I am the last person to post so :P

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Jon Stewart's Daily Show is "legendary"

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by fireflywishes

Okay, I'm killing these "Last person to..." types of threads because all they turn into is a spamfest and/or random discussion involving the same handful of members. I already stated that posting "post" or other spammish comments (including just posting links/pics) would result in the closing of the thread. If you want to continue to play these types of games please create a group for them. CLOSED. Cancel

Okay, I'm killing these "Last person to..." types of threads because all they turn into is a spamfest and/or random discussion involving the same handful of members.

I already stated that posting "post" or other spammish comments (including just posting links/pics) would result in the closing of the thread.

If you want to continue to play these types of games please create a group for them. CLOSED.

This is why the previous thread was closed and I am in complete agreement. While most game threads generally have no purpose, this is even more so. If this thread were to be modified so that it would be a bit more so than just a spamfest, then I'd be happy to re-open it. Until then, it's closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.