Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The official "Post a screenie of your desktop" - Minitokyo

The official "Post a screenie of your desktop"

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Alrighty people, I want to know what your current computer desktop looks like. Now I know both of my desktops may not have anime on the right at the moment, I must say they are still really awesome.

If you couldn't tell, I really like to mod out my computers in everyway. You should see my startup/shutdown and login screens too.

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

Ummmmm there's already a thread like this. Sammo
made it to be exact. Me? Dunno how to show ^_^'

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Gah. I'm sorry, I didn't think anyone else would be crazy enough to do this one. Should I move it?

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i dunno how to show em but here's a link to the site i got it off of.
http://tales.namco.com/wallpaper.html

mine is the Kratos one

Signature Image

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

therez another thread .... pweasee donntt make double threads .. >o< when therez one still lieing arounndd .. >o<

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

already a thread here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/6216/
i'll just close with my super duper mod power~ XD

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Quote by Kyo-SohmaGah. I'm sorry, I didn't think anyone else would be crazy enough to do this one. Should I move it?

It's best if you report it as a double post and ask the mods to close it. Sammo would be more than glad to I think *chuckles*

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha... i love to modify my computer to the max.... don't like the usual crap.... but lately... i've been a little tired doing so.... i'm glad with what i've got yeah? heh... :)

man, no hard feelings Kyo ^_^' people here are pretty creative, so it's hard to see if or if not people have already posted a forum thread with the same subject... heh... but nice desktops yeah? i like the menu system in the second pic, but i didn't like the wallpaper... haha....

hahahaha! I'm too fast man! Posted this reply a few seconds before mr sammo here closed this thread, hahaha.... XD hilarious.... don't ya think? haha....

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.