Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

LisaIris12

Persona 3

Good Morning everyone, my name is Ruzanna Lisa from Malaysia. You can call me Iris or Ayame. :D I love to watch anime and read manga. My most recent addiction for anime is Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan, for manga is Faster Than A Kiss/Skip Beat/Vampire Knight/Saiyuki and many more. I love JPOP, my favourite band is KAT TUN. It's very nice to meet you all.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Iris and welcome to mt. be certain to check out the faq and policy and ask any questions that you might have. they are lengthy but will help answer a lot of questions. there are a lot of uploads to what you're interested in so I'm certain you'll find something, hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hello! Nice to meet you. I like K-POP too! ><
Please be sure to have a great time here, and please read the rules before doing anything! Enjoy this site, <3

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

HEllo! Welcome to MT. Enjoy!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

LisaIris12

Persona 3

thanks everyone. :D i read em rules and thanks for that. it helped. lol~ i'm j-pop not k-pop fan although i do listen to some k-pop songs. =)

merged: 04-20-2011 ~ 09:06pm
Thanks for the greetings. I apologize for having been gone for so long. I was super sick but I'm okay now. As for you guys who love J-Pop, what's your fav band? =) I don't normally listen to K-Pop but I don't mind them. :D

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.