Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone played Hakuouki Shinesengumi Kitan? - Minitokyo

Anyone played Hakuouki Shinesengumi Kitan?

Tagged under Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Kenshikun

Kenshikun

???????

If anyone has played, what is your favorite route to take? I wanted Okita-san at first but I ended up like Heisuke-kuns story the best. I still haven't played Harada-san yet ??(o???o)?

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I played it after getting some guidance from internet since I can't read kanji, my favorite route is Saitou's route, because I like him ^^ His route doesn't really has the taste of shoujo, it is more shounen than other routes. I really love to see his blushing face in the blood sucking event, when he is trying to hide that he likes Chizuru but losing control over it. Also when Harada and Nagakura tease him about Chizuru.....^^.....ah.....it's hillarious.....! The epilogue is also cute and sweet.....together watching first snow falling.....
Okita route is the most disappointing route because I feel sad over the two types of ending, but I like Chizuru here since she looks somewhat more beautiful than she is in other routes.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

Me :D
I've done with Okita Souji, Saitou Hajime, Hijikata Toshizo, Toudou Heisuke, n Harada Sanosuke in good ending...
Now I'm trying to get the good ending of Kazama Chikage...
That's hard =="

I'm New Here^^

Kenshikun

Kenshikun

???????

Kazama Chikage's ending is good ^^
I loved Harada SAnosuke too, the game cg is so good~! I wanna get Okita-san's bad ending :P

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Kazama's and Harada's only have happy ending right?
Talk about Okita's route, I really love the double blood sucking CG ^^
All CG are amazing......I enjoy them very much.....

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

No but I'm really interested 8d

The route(course) which I prefer is the one of Okita souji ^^ and Sanosuke but otherwise I tried everything.

where did you get the game ? :)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.