Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help acceptance process - Minitokyo

Help acceptance process

page 1 of 1 16 total items

zorrodelviento

zorrodelviento

A dream come to conquer

hello, well this is the first time I use the "sandbox" and I hope you can help me dissolve my doubts, well ... this wallpaper I made, is acceptable? http://img197.imageshack.us/i/averasi.jpg/

Un buen día nuestra creación logrará despertar, y yo no creo que su mente deje, que un ser inferior la pueda controlar.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Hmm.... what I can say is I like the cloudy BG. I think that the character is elongated or stretched vertically very much. That'ls one problem I found.

Signature Image

zorrodelviento

zorrodelviento

A dream come to conquer

thanks for replying, mmm and I do now? not be accepted?

Un buen día nuestra creación logrará despertar, y yo no creo que su mente deje, que un ser inferior la pueda controlar.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

It's not up to me to decide whether or not it gets accepted. It might be ok for me but some other members might report it and so it might get deleted.

For me it's already ok, but the head really is elongated that it looked odd. I think you should fix that.

Signature Image

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

I agree with srsn, the character seems stretched vertically... and I guess the BG seems to be too realistic for the character, but I like it....

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

try to give a darker color at the background, it fits BRS well (it's just me though XD)
also at your vector, there's a white color shape that doesn't fit (at her left, between her hair or something? OAO)
that's my advice, good luck ^^

Signature Image

zorrodelviento

zorrodelviento

A dream come to conquer

Thanks for your answers, I want to know is this is fine for not having a deleted once again http://img130.imageshack.us/i/kurog.jpg/

blitzbullet

blitzbullet

This world is meaningless

hi zorro.. for the second wall, can you give a little bit explaination how you did the wall? :)
it looks great to my eyes. but i wanna know the process like did you vector it for example.
the other thing is, the size should be bigger tho.

Signature

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

for this wall, I think the text of "New Day" seems a little bit out of place
and the sparkles *I think* you've added don't fit really well
but it's done neatly, good job!
try to add water splashes to make it more into a beach scene :]

Signature Image

zorrodelviento

zorrodelviento

A dream come to conquer

Hi! thanks for helping ^ ^ I think I'm closer to upload a new wall without fear of being eliminated blitzbullet ^ ^, then to your question, the process was something like this: cut a scan, duplicate the layer itself, the releases for obtain the enhancement of the colors and add some brushes on the background ^ ^, hi Rissa-chi! As for your comment, tiny flashes as I did not star, already on the scan I found xD and size of the image that was just published in imageshack preview, we will modify the size to a resolution that supports MT ^^

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

lol I see XD
oh yeah, try to add something like a sun as a light source
if you have any troble with lighting (it's hard alright OAO)
you can try finding some tuts :]
can't wait for your latest ver of walls~

Signature Image

zorrodelviento

zorrodelviento

A dream come to conquer

follow its recommendations but I still deleted the wallpaper

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

you mean it get deleted or you delete it yourself? o:

Signature Image

zorrodelviento

zorrodelviento

A dream come to conquer

MT staff delete it, someone

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

that's weird
did you get any messages from the mod?

Signature Image

zorrodelviento

zorrodelviento

A dream come to conquer

not, however create a thread of complaints by removal or whatever, I expect an answer to help me improve and I delete the images without an explanation let me know that I am failing

merged: 03-20-2011 ~ 04:43am
Hello again! once I come to ask for help, I made this wallpaper, is acceptable? and if I have to change something appreciate it in the image

the wallpaper here

http://img684.imageshack.us/i/sasuke2r.jpg/

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.