Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just a little Poll, related to "what makes you angry?" - Minitokyo

Just a little Poll, related to "what makes you angry?"

Wich Sin do you like the most?

Lust
0 votes
Sloth
1 votes
Pride
1 votes
Envy
0 votes
Gluttony
0 votes
Greed
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

vampirelover4444

vampirelover4444

Welcome... now leave...

Alright people, this is the deal...

i'm the creator of the "What makes you Angry?" thread, and i've seen just how many people have answered in it, mainly 'cause (i believe...) here you can vent your frustrations or say what you don't like about society, without any type of critics from others.

Because of this i've been thinking "it's as if i have cause these people to go through the deadly sin of RATH... so... why don't i make other threads related to the other dealdly sins?"

and that is the reason beside this...

you people onlly have to write wich sin you want the new thread to be about. For example:

write "Sloth", and if it's the most voted, then i'll make a thread that goes along the lines of "what makes you feel lazy?" or "what do you do (if you even do something) when you are lazy?"

got the idea?

THIS ARE THE RULES:

1. I'll give you a month
2. You can vote as many times as you want, but if and only if it's in different posts, so that i can count them
3. The only voting options are: Lust, Sloth, Pride, Envy, Gluttony and Greed.
4. I will only take into account those votes the have only the name of the sins they want to vote for. Any other coment, shall make the vote void (meaning, it will mean nothing to me...). If you wanna leave a coment you can, but do it seperatelly from your vote.

Have fun, and think this will be a way for you to vent out what you really feel.

merged: 02-10-2011 ~ 11:30pm
i have already voted 4 my favorite sin. If you wanna vot again, do it as i'll do in the next post...

merged: 02-10-2011 ~ 11:32pm
I have already voted 4 my fav sin... if you wanna vote again, just do as i do in my next post

"No busques la muerte. Ella te encontrara. Busca en cambio el camino que convierte la muerte en una satisfaccion."

... Y que hago si yo vivo en ese camino desde que naci? ...

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

While the concept is great, there really is no room for discussion here so much as there is just simply a poll overall. The discussion that is meant to be had is far too similar to the previous topic you wrote and some of the other forum topics in here, with only a few modifications. Since that topic is still open, I am going to close this one.

Also, this would be more of an off-topic discussion than hobby and sports.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.