Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think will be everlasting trend in the world? - Minitokyo

Do you think will be everlasting trend in the world?

Will anime still be the trend till next 10 years?

yes, absolutely!
6 votes
maybe yes
1 votes
dunno
0 votes
perhaps no..
0 votes
no, it'll end
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

I just wondering, how long will trend of anime will survive? Does anime still gonna be influencing world's trend in the next 10 years? How do you think guys?

~kitto dekiru~

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

animation has been around long before it became a "fad" and those true fans will be with it until the end of time. I am such a fan, regardless of where the animation comes from, japan, america, etc, I will not stop watching it. I was with japan anime long before society was, I've always been with america anime, and I enjoy watching them. only those that aren't true fans won't be into animation and will drift into something else.

if my memory serves me right, japanese anime has been around just as long as american, korean, etc it's just taken americans/others that long to discover something that has always been there.

as for part of the fad, I am not seeing it, it's already starting to die out in a lot of areas and others are being bullied for it, as they do in japan (which is the worst to be an anime fan) all in all, since I don't believe in fads I'll continue to do what I've always done, for others I cannot speak for.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

radith

radith

how art you today?

as long as there is an persistent artist (like mangaka or any comic creators) and fans of its, I think will still be like nowadays until next 10 years. and if people can gives more value on anime, especially from the creator or from the fans instead. right now, anime should gives more good value than just giving such a "fanservice". anime must have a good moral life teaching, so anybody who watch it will get an inspiration to make a better life, to change this world into good one.

artistique is unique

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

It is my belief that anime will continue to evolve. So yes, it will definitely be a trend for the next decade and even longer :)

i think anime will last forever
just like cartoons and tv series exist

darkashin

darkashin

Get chance and luck!

I want it to last forever!

Signature

I agree with all of the people above me, anime for the moment will still set the trends for the future 10 years. Thay will change, evolve, but I can't see a fading of their appeal for now.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.