Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is the sexiest thing you find on a guy/girl? - Minitokyo

Which is the sexiest thing you find on a guy/girl?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

For guy, it's his body of course. Also, I find guy with board shoulder is really sexy.

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

Quote by shavo002brains, theres nothing more atractive than a girl who has a working brain...

I agree completely

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Eyes, and smile on a girl.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

eyes and smile for me are the most important thing. They tell who the person is... Oh, and I like guys with long hair, balanced nature, determined, strong willed... and it would be really good if they are toned but not much, because it would be really awkward if I were to protect him and not the other way *sighs* in that case the hair can be not that long.... hmmm Anyone knows Hideaki Takizawa? *smiles*

Appreciation of a lady his angelic smile, his intelligence, his patience, that would be central to someone's life

I love when a guy is both brainy and sporty.

Quote by CrystalAmethysteyes and smile for me are the most important thing. They tell who the person is... Oh, and I like guys with long hair

Agree :) People say that eyes are the mirror of our soul. Once I crushed on a guy just because his eyes, I didn't even known him well ;D
And about long hair. Awww for all gods, I love long hair : D

But it's all about how the person looks like... About personality... I know that I'm complicated person, and sometimes hard to live with. So guy must be determined and confident. I like when he has good sense of humor :)

And girls? I think, kind of hard and tenaciously outside (not too much, I mean it in a good way) but fragile inside... I konw someone like this. It's perfect combination. Actually, easy to hurt this person, but if you try hard, then this person will jump into the fire after you :)

And yup, I know this guy CrystalAmethyst *smiles too* :D

Light eyes and innocent face, but secretly cheeky. That's how I like my guys. It's also important that they have confidence, intelligence, are witty and treat me like a princess :)

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Ryuurei

Ryuurei

What called love

The feelings to protect someone is the sexiest thing i've ever think of boys~~

girls that smile are sexy
and depends on their looks if the hair matches it's a turn on =p

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

I'm a guy so, it's a woman.

--Personality
1.Strong (I mean inside)
2.A kind girl which would protects everything she loves.
3.Happy go lucky.
4.Confident.
5.Balanced with her talking (not too talkative and not too silence)
6.That comforts me in hard times. Men needs women in times like this to recover from the hard times.
7.Balanced outgoing.

--Looks
1.Eyes, I think I like a girl with more confidently looking eyes.
2.Short haired.
3.Height is about the same, 1 - 4 centimeters is not a problem.
4.Standard sized of three sizes.

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

CandyCat15

CandyCat15

Beast+MBLAQ+U-Kiss+F.Cuz ❤

(Just So You Know I'm A Girl) Hmmm I'm More Attracted To Asian Men Then Anything Else I Like A Guy With A Nice Back, Strong Shoulders, With A Little Bit Of Muscle, No Facial Hair, A Sexy Hair Style, Little Bit Feminine But Still Masculine, A Deep Sexy Voice Or A Cute Cheerful Voice, & A Good Sense Of Humor .......I Like A Girl With A Shy & Sweet Personality, Preferably Short Hair Although Long Hair Is Sexy As Well, Medium Sized Boobs But It Really Does Not Matter, Healthy Weight, & Nice Lips ?

Just Another Girl Who Loves Sugar Candy, Fluffy Cats And Has A HUGE Korean Music & Sasuke Uchiha Addiction~❤

He'd be funny, responsible and brainy =.=

snake bite lip peircings on a guy are kinda hot

it's only rock n' roll... but i like it

david16

david16

Gao!

Girl with long hair and hair ornaments.

The sense of humor)

In a guy I love humor, athletic, confident, positive, smart and knows how to have fun. If he can make me laugh, thats a BONUS! Who can be a dork like me :D

girls with sense of fun

shunyoo

shunyoo

-aNOther BODY-

Everything is in her eyes.

Gather ye rose-buds while ye may,Old time is still aflying,And this same flower that smiles today,Tomorrow will be dying. Herrick

Ranerek77

Ranerek77

Kickin Reason to the Curb

im a guy and i think a sexy girl is a strong, smart girl, can take a joke, doesnt mind me being protective, doesnt drink or smoke or do drugs,i dont really care about a girls appearance that much, and if they like to watch UFC that would be a extra bonus

I will Beg and steal and borrow to keep you safe your whole life.

Dorks. I absolutely LOVE dorks. I think they're adorable.

I'm a girl that will protect everything and everyone she loves, so I need a guy who think that's ok. I only will protect him with my life, that's all I need...

Her eyes,since it's where physical contact starts.

isarah

isarah

URperfect2me

Honestly , i like anyone who can speak at least 4 languages one of them has to be ( Klingon , elvish , dwarfish ) any fantasy one , able to hack ,crack and cheat engine most anything and be completely mental , randomness at its best .Hopefully freakish and a bit ecchi. Physically ,as long as the person maintains good hygiene , i dont mind .

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.