Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of an alternative Gundam 00 scan - Minitokyo

Deletion of an alternative Gundam 00 scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Dear Minitokyo administrator:

Recently, I had reported that
Mobile Suit Gundam 00#518631

was the same as the alternative version for
Lockon & Zabanya

that I had posted some time ago. Instead the alternative version was deleted. Well, going by the rule that his scan was " It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan," Solidvanz's scan should be deleted and mine should be returned, even if it was just an alternative option.

Sincerely,

Evaunit2

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

As you can see the alternate versions option is removed from the scans section and since both scans are almost the same size but text and non-text versions there is nothing wrong in keeping your scan and the new scan from solidvanz.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Quote by MadoshiKurefuAs you can see the alternate versions option is removed from the scans section and since both scans are almost the same size but text and non-text versions there is nothing wrong in keeping your scan and the new scan from solidvanz.

I disagree, because of the rule that is practically "first come, first serve." I had specifically submitted the smaller, but clean version of that scan to prevent a situation such as this and I believed that further uploading of that clean version would be blocked. The only compromise I am willing to make is that his scan be deleted and I am allowed to resubmit mine as a separate scan.

Sincerely,

Evaunit2

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

evaunit2,
Since the alternative option is gone, this could mean that we no longer accept alternate versions of scans. Originally the alternative option was only meant for wallpapers and not for scans. I'm sure that since MT do not have the alternate's timestamp and its scan id number recorded, I do not have any proof of your alternate submission existence. So I'm afraid I cannot agree to your compromise about having solidvanz's scan deleted for your sake. To prevent this incident from happening to you again, I suggest you submit all your alternate versions as scans which include its own timestamp and ID number.

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Quote by Fenafirevaunit2,
Since the alternative option is gone, this could mean that we no longer accept alternate versions of scans. Originally the alternative option was only meant for wallpapers and not for scans. I'm sure that since MT do not have the alternate's timestamp and its scan id number recorded, I do not have any proof of your alternate submission existence. So I'm afraid I cannot agree to your compromise about having solidvanz's scan deleted for your sake. To prevent this incident from happening to you again, I suggest you submit all your alternate versions as scans which include its own timestamp and ID number.

I understand the dilemma and as for proof, the only thing I can give is that if I had not submitted the alternative scan first, then there would be no need for me to submit a report in the first place.
just to add, the date when I downloaded the picture was September 28, 2010 and it was uploaded here on that same day

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.