Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi everybody! - Minitokyo

Hi everybody!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Fatinha

Fatinha

Stay with me :)

Hello! My name is Fatinha! I'm the kind of person who loves the feelings, and above all friendship considers a privilege.
I've been on other sites of this kind, and commenting on the pictures whenever I could, but not all, is not it? Because time does not come to that.
One thing that I value so much in a person's sincerity, truth and loyalty.
Where a picture comment on this site, I'll always be true, and nobody can say no.
Happy? A 100%. I love seeing a smile on his face expressed the other!
Oh, and now talking about anime. So many, but so many I can not choose one, to insinuate that is my favorite!
On this site, I hope to learn ways to make good images, you have many friends, and friends, and that amuses me!
Now I have finished my presentation, but will find that I only write wills.
Ah! I almost forgot one thing. I love to write, draw and read. It is a passion since little.
Now, seriously bye guys!
Bjs

I love the stars
I love the moon
I love your heart
Do you love my?

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

welcome to the community @Fatinha!

I am also new here so i look forward to get to know people like you.

:D

merged: 02-16-2011 ~ 10:09pm
I also like to read! but i do not draw (i don't know how to draw things that even exist in ideas), but i really write! look at my blog (even if it is unmaintained.. haha)(but i look forward to posting more entries there)...

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

Fatinha

Fatinha

Stay with me :)

Oh! So seewt you are! I like you!

I love the stars
I love the moon
I love your heart
Do you love my?

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

WOw... So fast..

20 mins? haha.. I didn't expect that..

I think i like you too.. Thanks!

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there and welcome to mt Fatinha. be certain to check out faq and policy it's long but it could answer some questions if you have any further don't hesitate to ask. the two links will also help if you want to share your stuff in the future as to what mt accepts and doesn't accept sort of thing. there are many diverse uploads so I am certain that you will find more things to do :D hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay with us :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Hi. Welcome to MT. ^_^

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Fayne

Fayne

Smile :)

Fatinha Hello! I am very glad you're here. After seeing the picture that you did I realize that you have a great talent inside you, and that if you train these people this site will be amazed. And that, I know, and nobody else. I wish you the best luck for your life out, and another thing, do not be mislead by what other people tell you, go ahead and fight for your own dreams. Love, be free and run!
Kisses to you too cute!

A quiet light, crystal clear, serene as the torch in the hand of the angel kneeling in innocence and piety before the throne of the Eternal.

Hello! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here just like me <3

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.