Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Konichiwa! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

hello to all fellow creatures in this wonderful site!

i just want to say i exist here. well, if that's a problem, let me know.

I am Mark Jayson. I really am a nice human. Ask me anything and i will answer it diligently for you. I love to be asked questions mostly on topics about life, philosphy, and etc. (?)..

I am still studying and completing my course Computer Science, and... and... what?

:D

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there and welcome to mt Mark. be certain to check out the faq and policy it's long but could answer any questions that you might have, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I know a few around that are going for computer science what a good choice of schooling :) hope to see you around and do enjoy your stay here with us.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Lol, love the username, though I think it is far from awkward. XD As Angel said, be sure to read all of the important articles on the site. It'll help you stay on our good side. ^_~ Always a pleasure to meet new members! Hope that you enjoy your time on MT! ^_^

Signature Image

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Welcome! So... what is your life philosophy in a nutshell? X D

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Yay I like your Haruhi avatar; that makes up for misspelling konnichiwa.

You'll probably find the Science & Religion and Computers & Internet forums interesting.

Looking forward to seeing you around ^_^V

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Welcome to Minitokyo!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

hello, welcome to the forums

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

Hello Mark. Welcome! Enjoy your stay here =D

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

Oh hey I've seen you around :D Konichiwa yourself. Nice to make a formal greeting though :D and hope we can become good friends awkwardusername (lol, that username always makes me laugh).

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.