Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 constructive criticism please~ - Minitokyo

constructive criticism please~

page 1 of 1 3 total items

FHsierra1078

FHsierra1078

on semi-hiatus.

can someone give me some constructive criticism for my latest wall?

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab122/aengshin/goingstraightaheadwiththescar.jpg

this was actually a second submission, as the first was, i agreed, was too bland.

just before you say the background's too overfiltered, my explanation is the feeling of the wallpaper- overfiltered in my opinion (/shot) would be if i continually slapped on lets say, motion blur + some sketching effect + etc. i've only used the effect of fibres for the background 'lines'. i mean, filters are meant to be used right, and used in a good sense. i think my use of filters is valid as, if the MT staff have read my lengthy description, it is supposed to give a 'hazy' memory effect. perhaps there's a better way to do this. i would love constructive criticism in this case

that being said, i believe the only thing that's making my wallpaper deleted is the background. if there's anything else, please do tell me

anything would be greatly greatly appreciated, as i would really love to submit this wall!

'Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.' Signature Image
currently trying to make vectors again.

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Just for future reference, if you're going to submit a wall here in the Sandbox, don't post it unless you recieve
you atleast get an "ok" from either an Elite or Moderator. The purpose of posting it here first is to
make sure it's ready for the main gallery.

I've deleted your wall countless time for the quality, it isn't just the blurry BG as you mentioned.
It's the very low quality of the images, it looks like that of a screencap and isn't acceptable. You can either vector
the image or just find another image to work on, but how it is now is just not high quality enough for the main gallery.

FHsierra1078

FHsierra1078

on semi-hiatus.

aites got it
thanks

'Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.' Signature Image
currently trying to make vectors again.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.