Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Re: Deletion of: Fun on the Beach - Minitokyo

Re: Deletion of: Fun on the Beach

Tagged under Carnival Phantasm

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

PPV10

PPV10

Random Scanner

Quote:

The scan you have submitted (Fun on the Beach) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

How's that not acceptable? I found one that's de-texted all the way.

Here's the scan you deleted : CLICK HERE

Here's the text version: CLICK HERE

And the calendar version: CLICK HERE

Can you please explain to me why?

merged: 02-18-2011 ~ 07:36am

Quote by PPV10

Quote:

The scan you have submitted (Fun on the Beach) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

How's that not acceptable? I found one that's de-texted all the way.

Here's the scan you deleted : CLICK HERE

Here's the text version: CLICK HERE

And the calendar version: CLICK HERE

Can you please explain to me why?

Admin, please respond my forum!

Anime is my LiFe!

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I have deleted your version because it has the same size as Ghandy's scan but a lower quality (visible jpeg artifacts compared to the other scan). Your scan is textless but a few letters on an umbrella doesn't make a scan text covered. None of the characters are covered with text in Ghandy's scan so there is no need to keep both versions if they are almost the same and yours have a lower quality.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

PPV10

PPV10

Random Scanner

Quote by MadoshiKurefuI have deleted your version because it has the same size as Ghandy's scan but a lower quality (visible jpeg artifacts compared to the other scan). Your scan is textless but a few letters on an umbrella doesn't make a scan text covered. None of the characters are covered with text in Ghandy's scan so there is no need to keep both versions if they are almost the same and yours have a lower quality.

That doesn't make a difference to me, ok that's only the calendar version, but what about the real version, text though. Compare to the one you deleted and the text version. Ignore the calendar one.

The one you deleted is fully de-texted and straighten the scan. It doesn't even matter to me and plus my friends like it fully de-texted.

Anime is my LiFe!

MadoshiKurefu

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

If I get it right you are asking about the other two scans that are in the gallery. Well, we always keep both the text and textless version if the text version is bigger.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

PPV10

PPV10

Random Scanner

Quote by MadoshiKurefuIf I get it right you are asking about the other two scans that are in the gallery. Well, we always keep both the text and textless version if the text version is bigger.

So if I get the de-texted version of the same exact size as the texted version (not referring to calendar) then you'll accept it?

Anime is my LiFe!

MadoshiKurefu

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

If you can find a bigger version than Ghandy's scan with a decent quality than your scan stays in the gallery. The text version stays until a bigger textless version is submitted. Right now we have a text and textless version because the text version is bigger than the textless and we keep both. Since your version is like Ghandy's version the scan gallery gains nothing differently if your version stays, too. But cleaning a text version is not the same as finding a textfree version. If you clean the text version (which should be difficult with so much text) and the quality of your cleaning is not good enough it will get deleted. Well, if you have a different version you can submit it and we'll see.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.