Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Feature Request: shoutBOX auto refresh! - Minitokyo

Feature Request: shoutBOX auto refresh!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

guys, can u code the shoutbox to AJAX?

It would be nice if you wouldn't have to refresh the whole page again isn't it? If you ask me to do it, don't. I don't know how.

Thanks and more power to your staff and the community of MT!

:D

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

remember to search by using the feature in the top left of the page, in case you didn't know where it was :) we have an ongoing topic about this which explains why we can't have the sb refreshing automatically just click on the "refresh" in the shoutbox itself and not the refreshing of the page. it's located right next to the history option. that's what I do just as good here's the link to explain things http://forum.minitokyo.net/t67856

BuBbLeS!

Signature

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

Yes. I knew that.

I was wrong on the thing bout' the whole page refreshing.

it was my connection who did that whole page refresh.

Thanks for replying. I understand the whole thing by clicking the link to the forum.

server stress by automatic refresh?
maybe they used the wrong concept. The shoutbox is on a different frame right?

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Post moved to the main thread this was mentioned in.

Closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.