Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why ? - Minitokyo

Tagged under Ayakashi

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

Hi, I understand that may not like my wallpapers I did for different reasons such as they did not like etc. (although I always delete them all to get the same list of reasons and did not explain well why the deleted me

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕ ‿ ◕░▒▓█▇▅▂ Signature Image

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I can't say anything about the deletion of your wallpapers since I'm not a wallpaper moderator but first... you shouldn't upload the same scan again if it gets deleted. Now you have submitted the same scans thrice. If you want to submit it again you must first ask in a thread and wait for a reply and if the mod says that you can't submit it again then you shouldn't do it. Two of your scans got deleted first by Fenafir and I deleted your repeated scans and another scan. My reason for deleting them would be that they have low quality and jpeg artifacts. The size of your scans doesn't matter if they meet the minimum size requirements.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

Quote by MadoshiKurefuI can't say anything about the deletion of your wallpapers since I'm not a wallpaper moderator but first... you shouldn't upload the same scan again if it gets deleted. Now you have submitted the same scans thrice. If you want to submit it again you must first ask in a thread and wait for a reply and if the mod says that you can't submit it again then you shouldn't do it. Two of your scans got deleted first by Fenafir and I deleted your repeated scans and two other scans. My reason for deleting them would be that they have low quality and jpeg artifacts. The size of your scans doesn't matter if they meet the minimum size requirements.

Well as I understood it, but where is supposed to create the thread? also say low quality? but if I saw that there are scans that have lines that have been folded in half and with much lower quality and are uploaded and accepted them and I was trying to put an image that is at least decent say you have low quality? ok the next time I would think better before getting something else as scans and wall ... I regret not like

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

You did it right with creating the thread here but what you did wrong was that you didn't wait for a reply but uploaded your deleted scans again. As for the quality: page folds, a certain amount of lines and such things are accepted like you said but not scans with lots of jpeg artifacts since that is a sign of saving a scan in low quality with a small kB size.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

okay no problem, but I do not understand because if I crossed them off saying they had poor quality and so on. I uploaded the image now appears here
Ayakashi

and was not there before ... I erased it to me and then appears on the page. as if they already have had.

good and not to think better not to speak more

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.