Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletation: Scan - Minitokyo

Deletation: Scan

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Quote by MANDy,

Your submission () was removed from Minitokyo because it was not completely uploaded. This can be caused by one or more of the following:

- Loss of connection either due to your internet service or the Minitokyo server.
- Cancellation of the upload by the user.
- Corrupt file. Check your file's integrity by previewing it.

Please upload the file again and wait until Minitokyo automatically redirects you to the submission before closing your browser.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Thank you for deleting it, is there any way to solve the problem that I have without having PM to be sent to me? It takes quite sometimes for a PM to be sent......
I'll try to upload it again, the file is in good condition......^^

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

You will get a pm for every deletion of your scans. If the reason is corrupt uploading like here you can upload the scan again like it is said in the pm.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

So, you have to wait for PM after all......okay......so that's how it works.......no other way.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

i see.. arigato@

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

No, wait. I mean you get automatically a pm when your scan gets deleted but if the reason is corrupt uploading you don't have to wait for another pm. You can upload the scan again and you don't have to ask.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.