Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 share this here~ ok? ^_^ - Minitokyo

share this here~ ok? ^_^

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

3kame

3kame

3 turtles

Thanks

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

I dunno if it's just me, but I think I find the bigger Hibari somewhat low in quality.

I think you might want to remove the smaller Hibari on the left. For one thing, It has a jagged extraction which can be clearly seen in the hair. Another thing is that MT doesn't encourage ghosting effects.

Signature Image

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

the way I see the outlines, I think both images have poor extraction... correct me if I'm wrong then, because I see the details of the hair isn't that smooth, it looks dull, its more noticeable since its flowing and when a hair is flowing it should have smooth curvy lines (I draw so I know this)... I really can't tell since I'm not wearing my glasses...

one thing's for sure, those two images don't fit with each other... you're gonna have to remove one of them, I suggest you remove the smaller image of Hibari... and the skull on the corner looks a bit out of place, it looks like it popped out of nowhere... its either you remove it too, or put some brushwork on the wall

if you're wondering what to put in the side of the smaller image (when you removed it), I suggest you put the typography there, it looks nice...

hope I helped :))

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.