Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Enlarged scans? - Minitokyo

Enlarged scans?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

neobosco

neobosco

I need the second headband

Quote by neobosco,

The scan you have submitted ([url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/520951][/url]) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Quote by MadoshiKurefuSecond warning for enlarging.
Any more and you will be restricted.

how you know that these images of the cg of the visual novel has been lengthened?

can you give me proof of that?

I really have not enlarged nothing, but if you say it was well then I guess you can give me some proof to avoid sending these scans enlarged in the future.

is the second time, the first time I said nothing because losing importance. Before being restricted, i would like to know as it could have been avoided, so please tell me how is you knew of these scans enlarged, because i really dont know

I've never enlarged a scan. before up a scan ,i see it in real size to know if have many pixels to avoid send an enlarged scan.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I have answered your questions already in your guestbook since you asked in my gb first.
You say that you have never enlarged a scan but any scan moderator can tell you that this scan that you have submitted before is enlarged:  by neobosco
by neobosco So it is not your first time submitting enlarged scans. Like I said it doesn't matter if you have enlarged them or not. Maybe someone else enlarged those scans, uploaded them somewhere and you have found them in this size. The fact is that they are enlarged. There are a lot of members who don't see a difference but that doesn't mean that they are not enlarged. I've made a quick search in the internet and found a cg screencapture pack with this title "[Moonstone Cherry] Imouto Paradise! ~ Oniichan to 5-nin no Imouto no Ecchi Shimakuri na Mainichi ~ (HCG Ashi Edit)" and as you can see the title description already says "edit". I have compared your submissions with the images I have downloaded: they have the same pixel and kB size. So that is the proof you wanted. Any other proof is not possible. Please be careful from now on.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.