Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Descent Into Darkness - Minitokyo

Deletion of Descent Into Darkness

Tagged under Kingdom Hearts

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I received this message

Quote: MisaSasekage,

The wallpaper you have submitted (Descent Into Darkness) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

I spent quite some time and effort into making this wall. Why was it deleted? I wanted the image of Riku to be the focal point. I know that Riku had somewhat become a villain in the game, so I chose to use that image of him. The background as well as the text, I chose because those were the words used in the trailer. Which I posted a link to. The image also came from the trailer.

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

I did not delete it, but I can offer my thoughts as to why it may have been deleted:

The main image of the character is VERY blurry. While this may have been intentional, (which I don't think it was as the background so much more clear.) we do still have a quality standard here, and to me, the main image does not meet that standard. You could try finding a clearer/larger image in our gallery to incorporate into that background, though.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I made Riku's blurriness was intentional. But okay.

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

I don't have a problem with an image being a bit blurry for perspective effect or something, but we do need to draw a line somewhere. We get the "Oh, but it was on purpose." excuse a lot, as some members are bit lazy to find higher quality images or clean them properly, and usually go for the blur or smudge tool to hide faults. Not that I am accusing you of doing that, it's just important that you understand certain quality standards here. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope you'll try and salvage your concept and make a new wallpaper at least. :)

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

My effect was somewhat a play on the trailer since it was called 'Deep Dive' I wanted to give Riku a watery kind of blurry effect, I don't know if that makes sense or not.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.