Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Quote: domamaypa,

The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted ([url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/522671][/url]) was removed for the following reason:

- It was taken, in whole or in part, from another website with little to no modification. You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Umm... of course it's not. That's why I uploaded it in scans and said it's not my scan. Sloppy hypocritical moderators.

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

There is certainly no need to be rude. It has been deleted 2 times before this for that same reason. I am sure the moderator who deleted your piece has a very good reason for doing so.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

We only allow scanned images, official wallpapers, official game cg rips. And cg art if it's published for example in a cd with an artbook but that's very rare. These Goto-P cg images were deleted before because they are considered as ripped art since they are not official/published. If you ever find a scanned version of these you can submit them.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.