Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yun Kouga wallpaper - Suggestions please! - Minitokyo

Yun Kouga wallpaper - Suggestions please!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hi! This is my first wallpaper, and I thought it best to get suggestions and comments on it before trying to submit it. Here's a thumbnail and link:

http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz262/carnimirie/th_carniearthianeverything3-1.png (click to enlarge)

I used this Earthian image (Earthian 4) and added some textures and layers. I'm trying to go for a romantic atmosphere with the wallpaper, however I feel like something is missing. I've got a few other versions where I play with text over here (on livejournal) but I'm not sure I've gotten it to where it needs to be yet. Thoughts, suggestions, and comments (on what could be added especially) would be great.

Thank you in advance!

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Uhm how should I put this, can you please upload your work at imageshack because photobucket tends to resize the image. We can't see the details of the wallpaper and we want to see the quality of your image in full view because a simple wallpaper would be no good at all if it's not in good quality.

Some suggestions to ease the feeling of missing-ness:
1. If you can do some extractions, you might want to extract/duplicate 2-3 of the central flower and add them somewhere at the left or at the right.
2. add some swirls emanating from the bottom of the character.

Those are the only things I can say because I still can't be sure about the quality.

Signature Image

Ah, I'd forgotten about photobucket's resizing D= I've got the full image uploaded to my livejournal's scrapbook, so that's over here. It's 1600x900.

Thanks for the suggestions so far, though!

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

a very nice romantic atmosphere... I guess I know what's missing: you might put a nice romantic quote with a nice typography to compliment this sweet wallpaper you have to far... although the wallpaper itself might look quite too plain even with the text... try srsn's advice, add some nice swirly floral things (don't overdo it) and let's see what it would look like

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.