Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Sekirei scans - Minitokyo

Deletion of Sekirei scans

Tagged under Sekirei

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ikoncito

ikoncito

Restricted 3 Times and Counting

Quote: ikoncito,

The scans you have submitted
(A)
(B)
(C)
(D)

was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

I submitted the scans are almost identical, except that they are complete and uncut.

For example:

Previously I was uploaded this scan:
http://imagenes.otaku-central.com/thumbs/toloveru.jpg
3132x2040

And was eliminated by this other:
http://imagenes.otaku-central.com/thumbs/sinttuuwu.jpg
2859x4093

And I reported that my scan was partial in relation to the other.

I know that each moderator has their own opinion, and it is not so easy to unify with the other moderators.

This thread is intended to find out why on this occasion did not use the same approach.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Sincerely ikoncito.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Your To-LOVE-Ru image is not complete and it is already submitted. Even if the image is bigger we always keep the full version. But in this case I should have deleted your image as ripped art since it is not scanned. So I did a right deletion but with the wrong reason. But the result is the same and this scan should stay deleted.
Your Sekirei scans aren't full versions.They just have borders but the actual image is the same and in one case even smaller.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

ikoncito

ikoncito

Restricted 3 Times and Counting

Ok, thanks for taking the time to answer and I'll keep that in mind next time.

Sincerely ikoncito.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.