Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 scanners - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

jeniferdono

jeniferdono

Sleepless

I'm looking to buy a new scanner. I've heard the epson series is really good. Since most of you probably own a scanner, I'm wondering what kind of scanner you use and the experiences you've had with them..good or bad.

Thanks a bunch!

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Canon

I own the CanoScan 5000F

has a nice price ..
has a insane high optical resolution
comes with a USB2 interface it's very fast.
the drivers have a NOOB setting that gives nice results but all the expert features are also there.
and photoshop loves it ... <grin> (color profiles etc, etc)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

I like canon's too. There interface is so easy to use. I did not like Mircoteks interace. I have had 3 scanners over the last few years. My canon is the best one.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

kino

kino

tabibito

im using HP scanjet 2400 to scan all my scans :) bought it coz its cheap >.<;
but so far it hasnt given me any problem but then again i only just had it 3 months ago...

Signature Image

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

I got only very old HP 4100C #2. It has broken down once, but i got replacement for free. It has worked 5 years now so i guess HP scanners are quite reliable..

Read some scanner rewievs from the internet or magazines before you go into store. They are good help.

same i got a canon

I have the Epson Perfection 1660 Photo and it works really well. (I use it under NetBSD (unix)).
Canon are good but you better not want to use them under anything other than windows since Canon are not particularly good at giving out documentation...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.