LIVING or EXISTING

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Cancel

Do you ever ask yourself, living or just existing?

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

Cancel

Sometimes I think that I'm just existing in a place, but that just my negative thinking.
Whenever I think about that, anybody will greet me, like they're saying that I'm living with them, not just existing.
So, I'm living, not just existing. Maybe not many people know about me, but that's not a problem because I'm living with those who love me^^

• Mar 05, 2011

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

it really depends on my mood/mind set sort of thing. sometimes it feels that I'm barely surviving forcing myself to just exist and hope for the best and sometimes I feel like I'm on a "high" and enjoying life to the fullest and living every moment as if it was my last and not fearing death. I don't fear death either way but I don't struggle with the notion I'm just existing any more but living :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Cancel

It depends from the moment. Most part of the time is existing, which is not so bad since I am lucky enough to have home, food, work and friends. In other moments I can really feel I am living, even if I can't make an example right now.

• Mar 05, 2011

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Cancel

i fullfill the requirements to be clataloged as a living organism.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

• Mar 06, 2011
Cancel

well,
i guess that existing is something proper for matter
while living is something proper for anything that is alive

even tough we may say things like ' i haven't felt like living lately or so on ' ,in truth it's ' i haven't enjoyed living lately ' thus it's all about a figure of speech

even if we do something that we enjoy or we do something that we don't, we are always living

merged: 03-06-2011 ~ 11:25pm
i always thought that if you run away from ' reality ', trough hiding in computer games or movies (or the fabulous anime world) you aren't really living anymore because all of those things are virtual

but eventually i realized that, even if what you're doing is imaginary or not, it's all real in truth
and even if you spend time in an imaginary world, even if you spend time outside of it, it's all real, and even if at first it seems that you're not living, it's not like that

sometimes spending time in an imaginary world can really help you get over things in the... so called 'real world' :P
you can solve a problem much more easily using imagination, because you can only use your thoughts
& sometimes spending a few hours 'in' the computer can help you learn loads of things that it would have taken you years to learn trough 'real' experience
but of course, if you spend too much time, you can end up loosing your psychical abilities, and you loose touch with what is going on outside that imaginary world and can loose a lot because of that

so, i guess that ' balance' is the word
if you spend the enough amount of time in an imaginary world, it can really give you a great help :)

merged: 03-06-2011 ~ 11:29pm
hehe,

sorry, i guess i wrote a little too much XD
and i also deviated from the subject a little :/

but, anyway x)

.:: every moment is unique ::.

yokoshiro

yokoshiro

Yokoshiro

Cancel

Temporary living and existing. Doesn't matters much anyway , we all have limited time.

Sayonara boku no alone days

• Mar 07, 2011
Cancel

I'd say existing, my life is on-hold.

• Mar 07, 2011
Cancel

Both. I live. I exist. It's fun.

• Mar 08, 2011

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Cancel

I am living and existing for many purposes in my life and the life of other people who live near me or connected to me in some ways.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

Cancel

existing is for the living.

• Mar 12, 2011
Cancel

i am living,but i feel like just existing

• Mar 15, 2011
Cancel

same here. I think I have never really lived, but just trying to survive.

• Mar 21, 2011

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Cancel

Sometimes, i look at myself in the mirror in order to see im living

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

Cancel

Both of course. XD i live, i'm exist.. XD

• Mar 24, 2011

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Cancel

Both. You can't live without existing. Even at worst of times should you know that you're a breathing human being.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Cancel

Between LIVING and EXISTING, its clear to me.
Existing means someday you will disappear, but Living means you will never die (in someone's mind)
everyday, when you breath, have you ever paid attention to that?

david16

david16

Gao!

Cancel

I prefer living, though existing isn't bad either.

If you live, you have to exist, but if you exist it doesn't mean that you have to live.

To be alive is to have a body. While to exist is to be.

• Mar 25, 2011

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Cancel

I like your sense, david :)

david16

david16

Gao!

Cancel

Thanks symphonyofthewind

• Mar 25, 2011

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

Cancel

I exist without living... I'm empty...

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Cancel

You n0t empty, histu-chan. Just not yet

david16

david16

Gao!

Cancel

Everybody lives and you are not empty, no one ever is.

• Mar 25, 2011

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

Cancel

thx thx! but I really feel like I'm soOo empty! anyway, I hope I'm not...

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.