Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 LIVING or EXISTING - Minitokyo

LIVING or EXISTING

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

If you 'empty' i will help you fill it up, ok?
*give you cakes, candies, pizzas, fruits*
how do you feel?

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

lol! I feel... fat! xD hi2!

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Good! Nice to meet you, hitsu-chan

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

yes! nice to meet! xD

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

There was a time when I felt like I just existed, but after meeting my current bf, I feel like I really live.

I say we live to exist, and we exist to live.

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Every person existing and living for some purposes, and if someone feels empty it is probably because he/she has not realize the purposes of their life.

There is no existence without living and no living without existing, that what I always believe....

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

i would prefer existing

Not living yet; just existing ~
I was living, but got affected by a moment. Something's missing, and I need it to live again. xD

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

“We are born so to speak twice over; the first time into existence, and then into life. It means that you are born the first time just to exist, and your second life starts when you find a purpose in life.” ( quote from Amatsuki the anime)

Given the fact that I still haven’t found a purpose in living, I would say that now, I merely exist.

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

@mbeckley: your something' missing, it will live again, by another way.
@blerina13: thanks for sharing, you make the world getting colourful, blerina. I truly mean that

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.