Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ghost in my house? o.O - Minitokyo

Ghost in my house? o.O

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Using my microphone, i captured the voice of a teen my age in my living room. Spirit, Ghost, Poltergeist, Demon...you decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dd_733uQcQ

Read the description.

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

when it comes to ghosts it's really hard to tell. sometimes they can appear sweet and innocent and curious but since you are a teenager this can sometimes trigger them turning sinister and actually being a poltergeist. ghosts feed off of things around them, teenagers, with all their raging hormones, etc, they tend to feed the ghost rather well and can actually turn them into a poltergeist. but that doesn't often mean that they will be or are. you could try doing some research at your archives in your local library and see what might have happened as well as ask around. it's against the law to sell a house without telling people it's haunted/death/other due to past traumatic events, that is if you live in the USA, these rules/laws do not often apply outside of the USA.

also ghosts can lie dormant for decades in a house before they become active again once life returns to the house or a family doing construction work to a haunted place, and ghosts can haunt an object and that is later transferred to a dwelling place, even tearing down a house a ghost will haunt the land until a house is built again.

to me it does sound like a spirit of sorts but I am only going by what I hear, I can't really go by that, I have to go by being in the place of residence to prove the existence. you could try having more patience with them and asking them to cross over/move to the other side and that they have family waiting for them, which is better left to doing more research if you don't feel comfortable with doing such a task. I have helped several spirits cross over in my life time :)

hope that this is of some help to you :) if you need further assistance I can try to help with this, but it's better to obtain research and then help them to find peace with whatever reason they are clinging to this existence and help them cross over

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ChaoticMirage

ChaoticMirage

just walk on! yeah!

interesting sounds, maybe you have to do something about it, because such things get worse over time, be careful... U.U

Signature Image

~~~ Please Post Any Comment You Have, On The Video Page ~~~

@angelxxuan: Thank you for your feedback. I'm a Psychic - though i cant really move anything yet and cant practice, because everytime i try to, i feel like ominious energys being drawn to me. I think it's whatever is in my attic. Shockingly similiar to whatever it was in the film, Paranormal Activity. o.o

@ChaoticMirage: I know. that's why as i was talking near the end, i was thanking it so much. Hoping whatever it was, would be pleased in some way and not hurt me. :)

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

Don't worry. Just pretend that thing is not there... but if someday, your cat disappear... RUN! XD

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

EVP

Signature

xragunax

xragunax

The Wind that Vanishes into Dusk

um...i hear nothing but ur voice

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I agree with xragunax, hear nothing but your voice.....ghost in the house, I do have four in my current house, a beautiful lady with her two daughters and a huge man. You'll be just fine as long as you don't do anything that bothers them (the ghosts).

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

xragunax

xragunax

u can see thier faces and is beautiful? lol?

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

They never (really) show their face to me but my neighbor saw the female ones, and yes he said they are beautiful. I did saw the male one only in blink of an eye though....my mom did see clearly the male one once.

hetalia-axis-powers

xragunax

xragunax

lol, they don't disturb u guys?

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

No, me, my family and the neighbor are fine. We're not disturbing each other.

hetalia-axis-powers

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I also don't hear anything. Maybe turn the volume waaay up when you supposedly hear those things?
Umm, I've never seen, heard (whatever else vis-a-vis a ghost) but I would always wonder if I 'met' one that, like...what their deal is.
Or at least I would ask for quid-pro-quo. I'd help them somehow if they can tell me about the afterlife. o3o

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

My prayers are with you, good luck....

i hear your voice... but nothing else...

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I'm sorry but I can't hear anything but your voice...

Signature

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

lol in this topic xD. But it's amusing to hear that voice... I can't explain that as I don't have any equipments to check on ghost's existence unlike some people who DO have it =="

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

I'm afraid this kind of thing ... t.t
but I think it's fake, just a macabre game to annoy..

Quote by katouI'm afraid this kind of thing ... t.t
but I think it's fake, just a macabre game to annoy..

this is not fake. I captured the audio and uploaded this myself.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.