Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is the best manga for you? - Minitokyo

what is the best manga for you?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Bleach is a good manga....besides, if you like detective story, detective conan / case closed is another good manga....

Well i like KHR

The best manga is saint seiya

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

The Neon Genesis Evangelion: Shinji Ikari Raising Project is a pretty good manga read, I like it because of it being more light-hearted than the actual anime series, as it is more a school-related comedy. Shinji and his father Gendo act totally different than their anime counterparts, even Rei Ayanami herself. Yui Ikari also has a major role and the stuff between her and Gendo is pretty funny.

Signature

Bleach is the Best! I also like InuYasha and Vampire Knight

slan dunk ,forever

I love Maison Ikkoku :)

i would say that fruits basket is the best ever!

one piece for me

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

I like Claymore manga the best, not sure what will my main attraction be after it finish though :P

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

nubdog

Kami

any1 heard of psyren thats pretty goood but there are so many good manga out there so how are we gonna decide which is best?O.o

My favourite manga is K-ON! > V <

DOG DAYS GO! GO!

Action+Comedy?

For comics, I gotta say:
One Piece
Eyeshield 21
Fullmetal Alchemist
Dragonball (the original one, not Z)

And for cartoons:
Gurren Lagann.

The best manga for me is xxx holic but i didn't understand its ending in the manga and xxx holic rou.They seem different. Could anyone explain that clearly to me? Plzzz help.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.