Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 about format - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

lilylily09

lilylily09

LILYLILY09

hello, every body. I have some problem about format. Fist, my computer error by virus so i copied all of my important program include video and picture my old friend, folder draw picture lilymon, tana..... in to my sister's laptop. Now my sister format her laptop and she formated my important program too. Now i want my program back and anyone know have any program can take my program back. I really wanted my program back because it really important for me and my friendship. I hope you help me, if anyone know please tell me.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Check in which drive did you place your programs. If your sister formatted her drive C: when you placed your files in the drive D:, then it can still be recovered, but if your sister formatted the Drive where you placed your program then I think it's gone already. I'm sorry I think they can't be recovered. Anyone?

Signature Image

Yes, if your sister formatted the drive where you transferred your stuff, they can't be recovered. That's about all I can say to help, sorry :(

Recovering them is possible, but depends where they were stored and it's going to be time consuming. If they were on the desktop there are high chances they got overwritten, but you should still give it a try. If you want i can give you the name or the program itself that deals with recovering deleted files ^^ .

Anime is a life that we all want to live in. But we can't.

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

This might help

http://lifehacker.com/#!393084/how-to-recover-deleted-files-with-free-software

There probably are more effective (and more complicated) ways but I've always been more concerned with destroying data than recovering it so I don't really know ^_^;

There is no point to backup programs as it will not work when you copy it back. When a system is formatted, you will have to reinstall your programs.
If you're saying programs as in pictures, music, videos, etc, then it's defined as data. There are recovery software that will let you recover whatever you can, but
the chances of recovering your files depends on how many times the drive has been over written. More times = less chances. Do a internet search for free data recovery software and see how it goes. If that is no help, you can look at some commercial data recovery software or opt for professional data recovery services, which of course don't come cheap.

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.