Rate the userpage above you.

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 Next » 695 total items

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Cancel

Well, I see to be changing my userpage alot, so I thought what the heck. Dont even know if this is allowed but it's worth a try, right? XD

So basically, same as the ava thread, but with userpages so start commenting.

Signature

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Cancel

somehow...i have the feeling this thread will be closed....eh...hehe..not trying to jinx it mate...well anyways visited yah u.p....you have an ff theme on yah u.p!!!...and to zanarkand ish playing!! ko0L!...i dont suppose i can rate it...cos i dont have one XD

EDIT-i think it will be closed mate...Xandy had a similar thread too...so....hehe...good luck bud! *salutes*

Signature Image

• Oct 21, 2004

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Cancel

lol.

I can't give a rating your page, Yune. ^_^'

Anyways, people below me, rate my simple userpage, kay?

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Cancel

hahaha... man, it would be unfair if this thread remains intact.... haha ^_^' but good luck man, i still got a feeling that this thread will be here for a long time, hahahaha :D

anyway, your userpage is pretty clean and enlightning, zero :D so i'll rate it 8/10 yeah? :) hehehe...

we're gonna use the 10/10 rating system yeah? or.... no? maybe? :D haha....

Signature

XesT

I am away the next days -_-

Cancel

Yeah xan, your userpage is just awesome ^^ I will give you 9.5/10. the pic is cool and the song is just one of my favorites :)
some words about my userpage... it isn't ready yet ^_^' the white bg sux so I will made an another one if I have a little bit more time...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Cancel

I just give you a 7/10 even though it's not ready yet. XD Waits for someone to rate his userpage.

• Oct 22, 2004
Cancel

zansa , pretty funny userpage, only complaint is that the first image is to big, jeje, lest give it a 7/10

note that my userpage was made by DernierCri.

Signature

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Cancel

hehe, rate my userpage < 3
oh and anbu i would rate ur userpage 8.5/10 < 3
comon ppl rate my userpage < 3

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

Cancel

hmm...I feel like changing my userpage it's small and I dun like it much =X
however back to the topic
shadowdudekyun!!! it's fruit basket ^o^'' shoo...around eightish! good job ^o^'' and I love the mixed colours.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

• Oct 30, 2004

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Cancel

me turn, me turn, me turn.... ^_^'

where be jack's pistol? <_< >_> XD *superactive*

haha.... no, sorry mate... i'm just too active right now... :P hehe...
well, anyway... let's rate aye? :D

broken.... umm.. is it chan or is it kun...? chan is for babes right? ^_^' heh...
ok, ok, ok... :P i'll rate yours 8.5/10, i like the compact size and it looks enlightening and clean to me :) *thumbs up*

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Cancel

heh xand's got a cool userpage and it has a nice pic and music, 9.5/10!!

Signature Image

Check out my Youtube Channel at www.youtube.com/ThisActOfGod

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Cancel

tee heez ..

gunniieezz userpage ish .. *thinks* ... 8/10 .. !! ^-^ tee heez ..

*clickz ON ALL THE quizzes*

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Cancel

Saki's Userpage is tottemo kawaii desu~ XD
KorganoS gives Saki-chan 8.75/10 (precision... two digits decimal)

Quote by saki's siguserpage desingerz

It should be 'designers', sweety :D

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Cancel

hmm i give Saki's userpage a 10/10!!! i would give it a higher score *like 100/10* but it only goes up to 10 ^_^' it has a nice picture and the music is incredible!!

EDIT: i guess KorganoS was a bit faster than me ^_^' i give yours a 9/10!! it has a real nice oic on it

Signature Image

Check out my Youtube Channel at www.youtube.com/ThisActOfGod

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

Cancel

Oooooo.... Lots of quizes, ill give it a 7/10 becouse it had lots of quizes ^_^'

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

Cancel

informative so i'll give it 7 out of 10 even fro the cool zero pic..........................................

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Cancel

-EDIT-
Opps DZU posted before i could, Well whoa, DZ u got alot of pix hm... i'll probably have to say 7/10

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Cancel

keough, i like clean and pure stuff.... and yours is clean and pure + the nice babe on it, so i'll rate it a 9.75/10 yeah? :) *thumbs up*

Signature

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

Cancel

nice work of xhtml and photoediting so i'll give you 8 out of 10..............................................

manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Cancel

man dzu! ...i know you can do better XD haha.... just messin' :P

well, if it wouldn't have been for the hentai-theme, i would've given ya a 7/10.
but how about 7.5/10 yeah? :) ...it's pretty clean and humouristic, but it lacks a little bit of essence now aye? :)

Signature

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

Cancel

Xandy i`ll give You... 9/10 ? I like the concept and the art but i don`t feel it overwhelmings - thats the point why You didn`t got 10 here...

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Cancel

^-^ raxiiivv~<33

what a nicee bluuee theemmmeee .. tee heeez ..

soo .. *thinks* .. 8/10!! ^-^ wai waiii~

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

Cancel

I don't know how to set up a userpage......

Saki, your music scared me half to death......but I give your page a good solid 10. It's cute. And reminds me of your avatar and siggy.

Don't mind me...

Signature

• Nov 03, 2004

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

Cancel

ok i'll give you 6 for asking for help.......................................................................(...) on mine there is no theme exept it's what i like and what i can't submit i put there from now on

manhunt

page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 Next » 695 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.