Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The third-genders got talent for arts? - Minitokyo

The third-genders got talent for arts?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

In my opinion, almost people (not all) belong to the third-gender who i met got talent for arts and have instinctive good taste. What do you think about that?
Ps: my sentences maybe wrong, i'll try my best, thanks ^^

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

what the heck is a 3rd gender?

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

I think, n0t a girl nd n0t a b0y

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

xzer0joker

xzer0joker

Background Character

Hideyoshi?

Signature

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

What does 'hideyoshi' mean?

xzer0joker

xzer0joker

Background Character

haha, in life, you're either male, female, or Hideyoshi lol

Watch Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu to fully understand.

Signature

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Lol, thanks for a new word
i smell that most of them are fashion designs

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

If they're human then they must have a talent for something if it happens to fashion/art then how is that odd? hermaphrodite or not.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

in my opinion, that nothing bad at all, they still live like what they have, just as they have more financial

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.