Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Say "I LOVE U" in diffirent languages - Minitokyo

Say "I LOVE U" in diffirent languages

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

You know, in this case, when someone fall in love with the other, they'll say "i love u" ^^
in Vietnam,
the boys say "anh y

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

In Romania "Te iubesc!" , this is valid for both sides ^^ .

Anime is a life that we all want to live in. But we can't.

In America "I love you"
In Germany " Ich Leibe Dich"
In France "Je t'aime"
In China and Taiwan " Wo ai ni"
In Japan "Suki"
In Korea "Saranghae"
Ha ha, sorry for so many! I could'nt help myself!

StephNyan

StephNyan

Meow! X3

In Dutch it is "Ik hou van jou"

In Hebrew:
??? ???? ????

In Spain:

Te quiero

In Italy:

Ti amo

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Heehe nice thread...

S'agapo in Greek
Mahal kita in Tagalog

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

ismiy

ismiy

I command you...

In Ebira : "Me' siu".

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

"Aishiteiru" is also in Nihongo but more responsible than "suki."

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

I put "Suki" because Japanese people usually dont say "Ai" or "Aishiteiru" very much, some not even one time in their life

in philippines, i love you- mahal kita
ilocano term is - ay-ayaten ka

wo ai ni~ sa rang he~

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Te amo in espa

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

Quote by shavo002Te amo in espa

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Quote by SanzosSaru

Quote by shavo002Te amo in espa

Migoto, Kisama no kiba, tashikani watashi ni todoiteitazo

In Portuguese: "Eu te amo";
In Italian: "Io ti amo".

Quote by Risuficus

Quote by SanzosSaru[quote=s(...) amo in espa

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Oh, so difficult, in Vietnam, "you" have alot of meanings, also "I". Its depend on speakers

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

Quote by Risuficus

Quote by SanzosSaru[quote=s(...) amo in espa

in chinese:???

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Google Translate is your friend in this kind of situation XD
Still , imagine telling your crush these words in a total of 50 different languages whilst purposely excluding English and the language of her tongue.
Anyways , if I'm not wrong , the word "?" isn't very commonly used in Japan regardless of how many times it was used in Anime :3
I'm pretty sure it's because of the reserved culture or something , though I'm pretty sure I've heard that it is fairly rude to use the word straight on or something along those lines.

Quote by z827Google Translate is your friend in this kind of situation XD
Still , imagine telling your crush these words in a total of 50 different languages whilst purposely excluding English and the language of her tongue.
Anyways , if I'm not wrong , the word "?" isn't very commonly used in Japan regardless of how many times it was used in Anime :3
I'm pretty sure it's because of the reserved culture or something , though I'm pretty sure I've heard that it is fairly rude to use the word straight on or something along those lines.

Your right! i've actually heard alot of pervs and drunkards say "Ai"...I feel So violated when I do ha ha...

In italian, well, is the same for boys and girls and it is "Ti amo"..and then you can add "tanto-tantissimo" ("so much" in english)..

In Poland: "Kocham cie" or "Bardzo cie kocham" (so much)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.