Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rate the userpage above you. - Minitokyo

Rate the userpage above you.

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 29 of 29 « Previous 1... 25 26 27 28 29 695 total items

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

OOOoOooOo.. pretty strong colours ne! :)
liek the look! XD

8/10!

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

cute, I like the colours, though the input box colours and outline colours don't quite match all that much, and the header image is cute, but a bit boring with just the repeat..

um, 6.8/10

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

Nice background colour and good effect on the anime ;)

Rate:8/10 :D

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

woah, so... pink... very bright it kinda hurts my eyes ^^;

um, I find it a bit cluttered with all those pictures and quizzes, and it's also rather long...

6/10

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I'll give yours a 7 out of 10, since the design it's simple.
I like the colors though :)

xxcopyright

xxcopyright

::ObSesSiVe CoMpUlsIvE *WHAP*::

9/10
lovely <3 :nya: Has a nice wintry feel to it. haha ^^

Signature
Jimmy crapped corn.. and I don't caree

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

cute! and nice colour scheme :) except the mouseover link on the left side menu for the name and notification thingy turns blue, which kinda doesn't fit...

but 9/10 :)

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

nice shoes, dave the insane.

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

erm... greeny?......7/10

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

^ yours is... dark. But very unique. However, there's a big white space at the top for me (because I use 1280 x 800 res), and I find that the image cuts off rather abruptly at the bottom and the side. Also you've got a slight dragging effect on the right side. The link colours are a little out of place, maybe make them silver-ish?

7/10

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

your looks cool. Nice doujinshi! great colour

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

aww...it's soo cute<3 ...i'll give u a 8 out of 10

~LoVeYlOvEy~

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

The girl is cute, and I like her pose, extending her hand out in welcome :)

However, the picture cuts off rather abruptly at the bottom, and has this dragging effect on the right side. Try shrinking the image of the girl a bit, and take a soft eraser and fade the image to the edge.

Also, I'm not too fond of the colour choices. The bright blue link colour on the header of the left menu is impossible to read, and very difficult to read on the dark grey of the even rows as well. And, the white background colour doesn't seem to fit with the picture of the girl either, try maybe a sandy-ish colour?

6/10

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Cute colors, the commander girl looks weird though... I give it 7 over 10

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Gel-chan, that's a really nice userpage. It looks kinda simple, yet it looks really good. I like the natural blue and white colors, suits everyone! 9/10 I guess, you didn't have much stuffs on your actual userpage :)

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Good color use. Werry nice background. I'd give it 9.5 (hope you're pleased)

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

For some reason, I can't see the top two slices in Firefox or Netscape. When your page loads, I get a split-second glimpse of it, but then it disappears into this purple box.
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8291/untitled2hc2.th.jpg

But it does work in IE, however it seems that the text in the menu bars look weird (it didn't look that way in Firefox)
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3779/untitledest5.th.jpg

Anyway, I like the colour scheme and neat effects. and I like your table headers, though the text that goes on top of those headers are impossible to read due to the colour similarity unless you highlight it. Also, from what I see in IE, the right side cuts off rather abruptly, maybe fade it out instead?

9/10

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Wai~ I love your page MapleRose! The drawing is cute and it has a very Christmas-y feel too it! :D I like the snowflakes and the colors you used. Very simple, yet cute skin. ;)

8/10

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

9/10^^ i luv er page^^

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

^ yours isn't customized...

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

wanna know mine, so i'll post xDDD

^ 7/10 xD cute :3

Akira-san

Akira-san

Old School Waller

Nice and cute, liked the colorless version of the top... userpage colors are very nice too! Don't know but this someway reminds something from childhood xD

8/10

Signature

9/10

Love the colors. They blend well together and the background image is great too.

pretty interesting design. the sudden cut off on the bottom bothers me a bit xD. 7/10

page 29 of 29 « Previous 1... 25 26 27 28 29 695 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.