Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rate the userpage above you. - Minitokyo

Rate the userpage above you.

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 4 of 29 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 Next » 695 total items

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I'm not liking the transparent look. It makes the text harder to read and it looks somewhat cluttered. Not at all bad, though. 6.5/10

Signature

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

wheee it's good ^_^

i wonder how you got the font for the headers to be enlarged? [curious]
i'll give it a 8/10 ^_^ really nice ^_^

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

I dont like the colors, so ill give it a 6/10, everything exept the colors are great ^^

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I'm liking the tech you added around the Logo. The mushroom is a nice add on, but it's out of place. 7/10

Signature

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

*waves score sign* 8.5/10!! ^^

i really like the background & content image and I love the colours ~ such a nice cerulean/teal shade. The only thing i don't like is the really big font size and the fact that I can't see what i'm typing in the Guestbook Entry textarea.

*Note the next poster, my userpage tends to look very odd in high resolutions and in IE >_>

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

It's pretty nice--cute and simple. The only real complaint I have is that the super light-green text is a bit difficult to make out when it intersects with the girl or the green border on the left hand side, but since we all pretty much know what's going on in those locations anyway, that's forgivable. 8.4/10

Note: I just kinda threw mine together yesterday, so it isn't that great. I haven't even added a content section yet. >.<

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I'll give it a 5/10. =/
The whole page looks kinda dull, I'll blame that mostly on the colors. Not a lot of effort went into it, as you said so, better luck next time. :)

Signature

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Its all right ^_^
but i think the fonts are too big
8/10

--

Note to next poster : i only look at my userpage in 1024x684 <--(forgot the numbers)
so if ur screen is bigger....i donno..^^

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Mine hasn't changed yet, so it's still kinda stinky;

Khriss, yours is pretty nice, but the text is really hard to read... >.< You ought to change that color. Other than that, it's pretty good (even if I'm not exactly a fan of Shaman King). Good work.

Signature
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

It's nice... But I think the color is kinda of washed out I suppose... And the tittle is kinda of blurry.. The picture is really cute though... :) 6.5/10 ... And it's not stinky at all... ;)

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I really like your userpage XD the skin and colors are easy on the eye, I wouldn't suggest that orange font color though. :(

8/10

Signature

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Ok, first attempt with my own custom userpage... I hope you'll like it :)

as for boogybro's userpage it's simple but good looking, 8/10 :)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

ShiNN84 (hopefully, no one will post before i can finish downloading your page and rating it ^^)

oh wow, that guy on top of the page is impressive loll ... i love the different types of blue mixed together... it looks icy and nice... ^^ i give it a 8.5/10

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

nice!

but the u should change the header colour a bit
and maybe 1024x768 friendly?
my screen cant go higher thatn that -_-'

8/10

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by AyamaelShiNN84 (hopefully, no one will post before i can finish downloading
your page and rating it ^^) oh wow, that guy on top of the page is
impressive loll ... i love the different types of blue mixed
together... it looks icy and nice... ^^ i give it a 8.5/10

hey I think the guy on the bottom right under the voice "ShNN84's Photo" looks more impressive XD ... okok j/k (not) XD

Anyway, that's a very nice userpage Ayamael. Black and Red and two colours that match perfectly together, and that samurai looks pretty badass :). 9/10!

[EDIT] Whoops, looks like Khriss was faster than me at replying haha. Ok I'll rate Khriss' userpage as well: again, red and black (though it's a different kind of red, a lighter one). It's a very stilysh layout :) 8.5/10!

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

It seems alright, I suppose. My biggest complaint is that the text is cut off at the top in the view my browser affords me. 7.8/10

Signature

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

I like the new design--Sydney, and everything. Good work with that. My only complaint is that it's a bit hard to make out some of the gold text against the gold headers. 8.9/10

Signature ImageM. G. C. S.
No. 6, this time in desktop form.
God, I'm interesting.

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Thanks, I still need to fix that. I only uploaded it yesterday, hahaha. Yours is really stylish with the artwork by Amano, but the right side, where the slice is repeated, is a little unsightly. 8/10

Good job for your first userpage! XP

Signature

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

I already rated my sister's, and she hasn't changed it yet...

I'm just here to say "bump."

Signature ImageM. G. C. S.
No. 6, this time in desktop form.
God, I'm interesting.

Cronax

Cronax

If only...

Nice color scheme, interesting picture...I give it 7/10

Signature
Personal website: Daerin.net | My DeviantArt gallery |
My latest wallpaper | Working on: Nothing currently
Member of: Samurai | Ecchi-club | Japanese

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Very soothing colors. :P 7/10

Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

boogybro= great color awesome feel on the userpage .
Just cool must give 9/10

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

8.5/10. I like how you did it nice girl etc. but i would change the background colour. Don't got hard on mine though cuz its just my 2e try.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

8.9/10
verry nice purple magic userpage you got there DakX ;)

my turn!! :)

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

page 4 of 29 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 Next » 695 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.