Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the sadest event that you encountered in ur life? - Minitokyo

Whats the sadest event that you encountered in ur life?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

yea, i have one sad event.
Its like this, you ever have a feeling something bads going to happen in every corner?
i get that kinda feeling, its usually right to.
if ur to uncomfortable about talking about,
then its alright to keep it as a secret.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

i'm sure everyone has a sad event in there life. Well hope the feelin fades. Mine would be mai lil sis death...

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

teh saddest event in my life was doing the same routine over and over, I became really depressed about the situation and i plain jsut broke apart, but luckily i got bakc on track with some help form my friends and now im doing better ^^!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

its good to hear some ppl doing great when something happens,
but keough, im sry about ur sis death.
Thy shall live in peace

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by Shadowdudeits good to hear some ppl doing great when something happens,
but keough, im sry about ur sis death.
Thy shall live in peace

^^ no worryz Shadow i'm tryin to get pass it but otha than that mayb it was all for the best. But i'll alwayz remember her so there's nothin much to worry about.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

the saddest would be the death of my best fren
he died last year while I was in hospital in australia..
I know his death about a week and half after his death..
I was sulky for quite some time...

saddest event in my life?

knowing a loved one is suffering everyday and not knowing if it'll get any better for him....

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

The day when both my grand parents died. They died at different times but the sadness is equally the same.

*sobs*

Demonchild

DemonChild

the day my grandfather took a massive heart attack in the woods while hunting :(

Your fate will soon be over.

1. When the only girl I've ever loved dumped me on our prom night
2. When my cousin commited suicide

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

The sadest event? (this is true! Not joking) When my computer didnt work for a week. I got really depressed :(

When someone i know die, i feel nothing. Wierd. :/

ZA WARUDO!

I’ve had a 3 years in a row experience, first my cousin committed suicide, then my mother died, latest was one of my best friends who shot himself. Hell, I’m getting used to it, the thing that frightens me the most was that i barely cried last time...

No matter how screwed things get, there is always someone worse off.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I have many sad events... but the sadest usually relate to death... losing something.

When a dear online friend of mine died suddenly (about 3 weeks ago) She was the kindest and most considerate person I ever knew... still can't believe she's gone. Drunk driver crashed into the car that she was in with her friends, her friends got minor injuries, but her injuries were fatal and she died the next day in the hospital...

Another one is when my cat died..

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Im surpirse that ppl are sharing there bad parts of their life.
good to see mature ppl around.

Signature

Kotsu

Kotsu

Arigato!

When my biology teacher died in a car accident...she was a very nice person and was loved by her students, the day she died she looked better than any other day...well, i miss her, and i am sure her daughter too, i feel sorry for her.

Signature
Nothing is inmortal...
But this couple love will last forever...

I just started a new game on final fantasy 8 and i got like half way threw the first disc went to save and i didnt have enough space on my memory card. Almost brought me to tears.

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

well uh,
thats too bad but, the topic the worest event of there lifes.
i wouldnt say not saving a game in a card wouldnt be a sad event O.O

Signature

Well i havent encountered anything really sad.I got all my family cept one of my grandma's but she was a whore and really mean, no ones got hurt badly so the no space on the memory card was heart breaking.

Quote by KordoxThe sadest event? (this is true! Not joking) When my computer didnt work for a week. I got really depressed :(

When someone i know die, i feel nothing. Wierd. :/

Ya know its the same for me, I kinda accept death that way. I got some very sad moments, but I think I'm too optimistic so even some of my saddest events in life seems like distant memory.

One of the sadest at the time (and kinda of the weirdest) was when I was around 8 years old and my best friend tried to rape me on the beach. Thankfully, it wasn't successful and I'm a nice happy virgin today. Although sometimes I do wish I have a girlfriend.

Another was around the same time when my father kicked me out of the house in anger. I though about leaving my family for good but they aren't much options for an 8 year old by himself. Well actually it wasn't really as sad as I was infuriated at him, but I did remmember crying alot at the time.

- R. K. Kishore

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

i didnt tell you guys my sadest event in my life lol
so i will now, well my grandma and grampa died -_- a year ago.
and my dog lou, i had him for 5 days then he gets this unkwon daesiss.
which isnt very COOL!
i got over it tho, i get a feeling that living has a purpose.

Signature

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.