Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ryutaro Hino: Allowed or not? - Minitokyo

Ryutaro Hino: Allowed or not?

Tagged under Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

page 1 of 1 3 total items

It appears that sometimes, Ryutaro Hino's work can be allowed to be uploaded, but other times it's deleted.

For example,
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon#434918

remains and it's his, as well as http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/434524. But many of his I've submitted are deleted.

Is there a certain reason for this? I always give credit to him, and the scans were just shitajiki he had produced and sold.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

You should read the PMs you get when you are notified of a deletion. At the bottom of the message should be an explanation for why the scan was deleted, which could be for scan quality, duplication, or other reasons.
In your guestbook, Fenafir has also indicated you've been posting duplicate submissions. Please be sure to check the gallery before submitting!

The reason said (summarized) that I was submitting scans that I was claiming as my own Indy-Art, but I wasn't. I put his name on it, and they were scans. :(

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.