Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Code Geass R3 is disrespectful 2 lulu.... - Minitokyo

Code Geass R3 is disrespectful 2 lulu....

Tagged under Akito the Exiled

page 1 of 1 5 total items

EmoBishxD

EmoBishxD

PICACHU BITCH FIGHT!!!! Lmao xD

This new code geass series no. 3 i think is just disrespectful to Lelouch and he last 2 Series, we were all devastated when lulu died, and we don't need to be reminded about it with a new series where some other character is taking over his place, it's just wrong........
I can't beleive it, its just the worst thing ever, just end the series bcoz i dont want to be constantly reminded of lulu and his death.......

Lmao

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Probably you're mistaking the real plot of this anime. Because you're assuming the whole CG franchise is just about their characters and more especifically about Lelouch. But don't forget it's called "Code Geass", as I see it, is more about the Geass treat and it's power and they it relates to people and their desires, and in this case is "Code Geass Gaiden". Gaiden is a japanese term for "alternative plot" so you can't expect to have the same characters if it's an alternative universe.

But hey, why are you jumping on big assumptions already? CG Gaiden hasn't even started airing yet...

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Just like how "Death Note" is not solely about Light or L or anyone, but the Death Note itself and how it gets applied to whatever characters are involved in THAT particular scenario of the series itself.

Or Yu-Gi-Oh! not being completely based around Yugi Motou ("Yu-Gi-Oh!" meaning "King of Games"), so there could be GX with Yuki Judai, 5D's with Yusei Fudo, and, soon, Zexal with Yuma Tsukumo (all having "Yu" for the start of their first names though, lol).

Or .hack// not being situated around a single person in any 1 series (Sign, Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine, Key of the Twilight, Roots, G.U., Quantum, etc), but as a whole, giant thing.

Basically, if the title is much more broad like that, then they can be easily open for more characters and situations and that allows the series to be greatly continued and expanded, which then can equal more viewers and money made from that, merchandise, etc.

Who knows it could be like Kuroshitsuji II they advertise with new characters but they are just extra characters with the main characters still as the main focus of the story, if that makes sense.

i wait for this

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.