Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 some drawing - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

Hi I am uploading my drawings to tell me if they are well enough to upload to MT. These images take them out with a 2 MP phone, why are only for you to see if an image is to upload it so then I go tell me but taken from a digital camera to have a better resolution ^-^

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1061/ikkii.th.jpg

This is Ikki

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4269/kyubidibujo.th.jpg

This is the Kyubi

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2026/satandibujo.th.jpg

This is Satan of manga satan 666

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6500/wolfdibujo.th.jpg

This is the wolf of hellsing

Some are cleaned up a bit with photoshop because the resolution of the camera ^^

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕ ‿ ◕░▒▓█▇▅▂ Signature Image

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

man, that is cool enough. although I think you needs some improvement in SHADOWING.. I can see that you're afraid of drawing some part? That's my assumptions only anyways. If you took into account the symmetrical aspect of your drawing, I'm sure that it will get far better than you're currently now. Good luck :)

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

Quote by IcyBlademan, that is cool enough. although I think you needs some improvement in SHADOWING.. I can see that you're afraid of drawing some part? That's my assumptions only anyways. If you took into account the symmetrical aspect of your drawing, I'm sure that it will get far better than you're currently now. Good luck :)

Tnks for the comments ^^ . la imagen va a quedar mejor cuando la pase con la camara digital. Lo que me falto dibujar por ejemplo en lo del kyubi lo saque de una revista y estaba cortada y en cuanto a lo de ikki la t

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

We do not allow digital photographs of artwork. You MUST scan your artwork with a scanner in order for it to be accepted into the gallery.

Signature Image

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

The problem with the scanner is that sometimes comes with points or things that stain the image and the image size is not as big as you ask

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but if you read our Site Policy, it clearly states that only scanned artwork will be allowed in the gallery.

Signature Image

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

no problem got a printer that will give me a friend step again tomorrow with that printer. But I have a doubt I go directly to Indy Art or show them again here?

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

If you feel confident in them, then they would go directly to Indy Art. Make sure that you have a proper description as well, otherwise your pieces may be deleted.

Signature Image

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

Ok just in case I will go again tomorrow so the pictures tell me that they think so the upload ^^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.