Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which contry - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

which contry

I'll say Italian!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

over all, it's a tough decision, I tend to like a lot of food from different parts of the world. but to choose, just one, probably chinese or japanese. I've had all sorts of food, american, italian, thai, but it's a 50/50 tie between chinese and japanese, the taste is unique and they don't cook the food until the last nutrient is gone like some countries do.

it'd be nice and less spammish if you list why you like the food ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Italian and Greek, they definitely got the best spices. Unfortunately it's rich in fat but I don't care if I'm gonna turn into fatty. I could devour everything what's greek or italian. I like the Turkish dishes also.

I like Chinese and Italian food, they all taste great IMO ^^

Spanish, then Italian, then French. Then Mexican or Japanese, probably.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.