Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Request: Any manga with smart male lead and strong female - Minitokyo

Request: Any manga with smart male lead and strong female

page 1 of 1 4 total items

perimetermarife

Ciaossu.

SA & Kaichou wa maid sama! are good ones. help me please...only those mangas with good graphics...

Die!

code geass
bakuman

thats all i knpw fo now

Detective Conan/Case Closed definitely. Main guy is a detective shrunk into a six-year-old's body, main female is a karate champion.

Clover, in a way (main girl is the most powerful weapon ever born, main guy is in charge of evading her captors). MPD Psycho, in another, very different way (can't say anything or I'll spoil the plot). Monster and 20th Century Boys, in other very different ways (Nina is more gifted than smart compassionate Tenma, Kanna is the most powerful out of the main cast in 20th against very normal guy Kenji and co.)

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

u mean? good looking female and good looking male with good personality?

I think Unbalance x Unbalance is good.

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.