Advice needed for wallpaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Cancel

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6035/wallpaper2j.jpg

my first time doing a widescreen resolution, hoping it turned out ok.

using a previous version of this scan here
but since this scan is higher resolution than the one I used, I'll be replacing it in the final version.

critique on effects in general would be nice. i don't really work with ice much lol.

EDIT: sorry, replaced the link.

Cancel

errr... unfortunately i can't open the link.

• Mar 16, 2011

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Cancel

I must say this wallpaper has a nice composition and theme. Place your signature too.

hmm... I think the ice are too hurtful to the eyes. I think you should tone the colors down abit. Can you also place the source of the ice (if you used one)?
but it's already ok.

Signature Image

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

Cancel

I like the wallpaper! I like your idea of making the girl like an ice princess... I agree with srsn on the ice. They glow too much and its almost blinding, especially since 80/90% of it is present in the whole wallpaper. You must put your signature on the final revision! And I think it would also be good if you put a nice icy typography. Yet, either way, the wallpaper is awesome!

Cancel

thanks for all the advice. In the end, I softened the edges on the ice and added some textures to make it look more...icy? I made some adjustments to the colors, but it ended up getting even brighter than before XD. I guess I just have a thing for eye-gouging colors.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

Cold Dream by darkangelcrisis
Cold Dream by darkangelcrisis

Wallpaper is already in the gallery.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.