Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Welp... I guess I should introduce myself - Minitokyo

Welp... I guess I should introduce myself

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Welp... I guess I should introduce myself since I didn't when I first signed up.

My name is Michael (please, do not call me Mike, I really don't like to be call that unless I know you for a really, really, really long time). I'm 18 (turned 18 on Easter Sunday, weird huh?) and obsuses with computers and anime (okey, not too much on anime but computers, yea). I work at Safeway as a Coursty Clerk down at the fuel station (really boring, but I find things to get around the things I don't want to do).... my manager always seems to be forgeting thing (like dates when someone requested off).

Anywho, my hobbies includes: working with computers (many PCs, really want to learn Linux), watching anime, reading manga, reading computer related books, go to the arcades and play Initinal D and DDR, driving around if I feel like it, and hanging out with friends (if I feel like it).

I don't like: People who are ****** morons to people who are new, people who drive below the speeding limit, a**holes who thinks they're all that, jackas**s who smokes in front of the pumps (which I ask them to put out just to find out it's still lit, hell... don't come to me if you dropped the lit circerat into a puddle of gas!!), jackrabit a**holes who bashes on other people's intrest, people who CAN'T read signs (why do they even give driving linceses to those people I would never understand), and my sister (she's one total bi***)... oh, and can't forget Earl (one of my co-workers, he's freaken weird I tell you, he would go and yell at a guy for backing into a spot for talks to a young teenage girl who backs into a spot and don't do anything about it, he's such a sexest as**ole).

I like: almost anyone/anything that's not in the list above.

Okey, enough of my story, just do the "newbie slapping welcome party" and get it over with.

My TSS Quote of the Day:

"If your having a bad day, just press the restart button."

roly-poly

floater

*slap*

no one else seems to want to welcome you so let me be the first.

hope ya have a great time here

Signature

I know, maybe because they don't like my long introducation :D

My TSS Quote of the Day:

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

Welcome. Dont worry.I hate cars so I will just buy one when I really need one.I dont smoke as well(i hate it and avoid people who smoke near me).About signs no worries.I love to read things even your intro.Belive me,people hardly read our big boring topics and quotes ahahah!
And just to say I never slapped you here we go!
*SLAP*

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

your hobbies are almost just like mine. anime, comp, arcades...ah the heck welcome to MT. a good place to make friends and have fun at.

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

lol.....its like u signed up here just to vent yer anger

well, just dont be an ass yourself and ur welcome here =)

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Welcome!

hello:)

-Kassie

wow thats a nice intro. welcome to MT.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Whoa, this is the longest introduction i've seen. Welcome sincerely. Now we know almost all about you... or maybe nothing at all. :)

Quote by Sir Boingal0tlol.....its like u signed up here just to vent yer anger

well, just dont be an ass yourself and ur welcome here =)

Nah, I get my anger out in my DA's Jurnal :D and I try not to be an ass but if you see me becoming an ass, just give me a good slap.

And many thanks, now I feel welcome here =)

edit: @dustin -- ahh... there's alot that I didn't add in there either because I was too tired to think what I should add or just slipped my mind (like I forgot to add that I like to take pictures and edit film and make AMVs)

My TSS Quote of the Day:

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.