Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 F a l l i n g/Satoko's Stars - Minitokyo

F a l l i n g/Satoko's Stars

Tagged under Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

dammit yo, isn't easy keeping anything here. -is shot-

F a l l i n g by atelierani
F a l l i n g by atelierani
-f a l l i n g-
True, it's simplistic...but "people have different tastes, or do need to see their desktop icons." That was the idea here...
Allowing desktop space...? (because if anyone's like me, they have as many desktop icons as possible. orz)

Satoko's Stars by atelierani
Satoko's Stars by atelierani
-satoko's stars-
...Is it because of that white pixel from extracting the image?
Old wallpaper is old, but I still think this is better than the wallpaper that stayed...

...I sound like I'm complaining, but it just comes out like that. orz
I want elaborate answers/full reasoning to so I can improve upon it! xD;
(...it does suck when your favourites go missing though...so sorry to people who favourited...)

deletion PM is just the usual automatic one... (both are identical)

Quote:
atelierani,
The wallpaper you have submitted (Satoko's Stars) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

dammit yo, please edit your post to follow the guidelines stated here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66262
And just for the record when don't delete stuff for personal taste.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

dammit yo, I was getting around to that.

hn people have said things get deleted out of personal taste, and I do see why they'd think that.
I heard the mods here were picky, but...:'D it does seem a little extreme, I'm sorry. ><

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

We are not extreme. We have wallpaper guidelines stated on our policy , we expect every member to take their time to actually read it before submitting any content or posting.
I can assure you that most people that say we delete wallpapers out of personal taste haven't read the policy at all.

Now, if you want the mod who delete your wallpapers to give you more feedback on why your stuff was deleted, edit your first post according to the link I forwarded you.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Been trying...just the browser isn't cooperating much. It should be edited now~!

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

First one has extraction problems, Rika's legs and around the hair. It's broken up and looks washed out.
Perhaps removing that hard texture would clean it up, it looks way too dirty.
Second one has extraction problems as well, mostly around her bow and hair. Just look closely. It looks broken up and the edges are
jagged.
I don't get why you made this thread to be honest, you made a post in my GB pointing out the reason why it
was deleted...so, I'm kinda lost but anyways, there are the reasons.

xD that's why~! You didn't mention that in the post~ (also because I saw the post after. OTL)
But thanks anyway ><

I honestly didn't see any extraction problems with the first one when I was making it, but I'll check over it again. (note to self; don't make graphics without wearing glasses.)
The texture was intended to be like that, but I'll see if I can clear it up without changing it too much...also will clean up the second. (this is why I hardly ever extract things myself. =w=)

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Alrighty, just as long as you get the idea. Edit away and you're welcome. Np :)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.