Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sometimes pics don't upload - Minitokyo

sometimes pics don't upload

page 1 of 1 3 total items

i keep getting a black screen when i want to download something. i can see the thumbnail on the lower right but the main pic doesn't upload for most of the pictures. what's more - it's taking it out of my credits!

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

It is possible that something is wrong with your connection. which images doesnt download? mind linking it? so that I'll check it for you if the link is broken

Signature Image

no the links are not broken as i can download them after for example 3-4 refreshes.
my connection is fine with everything else also i don't have any problems with the connection itself.

but the problem is the page is being counted as "loaded" even though the large picture seems as 0 KB and gives an empty space.
i tried to see if i could get the image (in case i'm really not able to see it because of the screen) from tools->page info-> media (on firefox) but the item on the media appeared as 0KB also.

as i said this wouldn't be a problem since i get them after refreshing a few times but the problem is i'm losing the credits so... :(

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.