Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shakugan No Shana Anime/Manga - Minitokyo

Shakugan No Shana Anime/Manga

Tagged under Shakugan no Shana

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I dunno if there is much interest on this particular forum for this paritcular anime/manga, but if anyone else knows a bit about it,

-any news on when/if Season 2 of the anime will ever come out on DVD?
-any news when Volume 7 of the manga will come out in english?

Sad this anime doesn't seem to be too popular, but I think its pretty cute....though the tendency for the writer of the series to want to have Shana constantly being half naked or seen naked or something is a bit strange. XD

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

lol. Season 2 is already out. Only season 3 is on it's way. It is scheduled at the end of this year, but with the tsunami occured, it may have been posponed to early next year.

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Quote by IcyBladelol. Season 2 is already out. Only season 3 is on it's way. It is scheduled at the end of this year, but with the tsunami occured, it may have been posponed to early next year.

it is? Dubbed!? I can't find it anywhere! >:U

Signature

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

About the dubbed version. I don't know if the dubbed version exists, for now. But SnS is currently on the way to season 3. You can get the DVD of the subtitled Season 2 here;

http://www.playtech-asia.com/p944/Shakugan-no-Shana-Second-Complete-TV-Series:-Complete-Box-Set-(DVD)/product_info.html

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

havent seen the DVD versions anywhere for the second season. there are Blu-ray releases for the OVAs though.

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I love Shakugan no Shana! I agree with that I'm not very fond of random half naked Shana though.

I hope the third season doesn't get terribly delayed, though seeing as what's going on in Japan I won't blame them if they push it back.

By the way, don't forget to check our Shana S if you haven't already!

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

lol :). Shana S :). Yes I have watched it.

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

The end of Shana S makes me want season 3 so bad.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Maybe I dreamed it, lol, but I remember someone (not here though) saying that some company got the rights to dub the second season and that was several months ago......but seeing as nothing has happened since then, dunno how reliable that was.

I reaaaally want to wait for the dub because I lurved the english dub of Shana. It was pretty darn good. Though as more and more time passes from the time the first season was dubbed (a couple years now) it seems less and less likely that they will get the same voice actors. =(

I'm guessing since nobody has mentioned the manga that there is even less news on that.... *le sigh*

Signature

yeah funimation took over it. Is the english dub really that good? they usually kill the characters nature and make things sound awkward. not to mention the mouthing of words are usually off sync.

are you referring to the manga or the light novels?

have you seen the chibi versions? theyre quite funny

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Quote by fmp111yeah funimation took over it. Is the english dub really that good? they usually kill the characters nature and make things sound awkward. not to mention the mouthing of words are usually off sync.

are you referring to the manga or the light novels?

have you seen the chibi versions? theyre quite funny

well i'd hate to make someone think something is better than it is, heh, so I'll color my response by saying that I don't find the Naruto dub that bad either. =P

But for me, the Shana dub is like......everyone sounds exactly like I would have imagined them to sound like, ya know? I think they all fit like a glove. I tried watching it in Japanese and I just couldn't get into it...or maybe, didn't want to.... ^^;;

And, yeah, I'm referring to the manga. Volume 6 came out fairly recently but I haven't heard any news about anything coming after it.

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.