Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A TIME TO REMEMBER - Minitokyo

A TIME TO REMEMBER

page 1 of 1 11 total items

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT ONE? CHILDHOOD, SCHOOL TIME OR FIRST LOVE?...
http://wallcoo.net/paint/Donald%20Zolan_Early_Childhood_01/images/painting_children_childhood_kjb_DonaldZolan_12TenderMoment_sm.jpg
http://viethungs.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/painting_children_childhood_kjb_donaldzolan_02sabinainthegrass_sm.jpg
http://library.smartweb.vn/upload/childhoo_1239282878976.jpg
http://www.wallcoo.net/paint/Donald%20Zolan_Early_Childhood_01/images/painting_children_childhood_kjb_DonaldZolan_40DozensofDaisies_sm.jpg

FOR PE? N

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

He he, i remember my first love as a child, i was 4 years old XD, and the person, the girl next door, 5-6 years older, she couldn't get rid of me, i would follow her everywhere XP .
It was so nice being a child, i miss those times when you had no worries ^^ .

Anime is a life that we all want to live in. But we can't.

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

My first love>? Haha! Well I think I had many first loves x'''DDDD
Kids always want to grow.. xD Being older means less happier and more problems.. Pfff..
But heehehe yeh some nice moments.... *smiles*

Interesting thread Wind-chan :]

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Quote by madalin
No no no, thats unbelievable, my 'first love' (maybe, i like call that) is the same as you, madalin. When i was 6, i know a boy (just 4-year old *wink*). he is my neighbor and we r close friend. Then i adopt him *sign happily* and now i still love him as my son *lol* hahaha :]

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

It's nice to still have him around, my "first love" moved a long time ago, i only got to see her again at her wedding ^^ and she was superb looking XD.

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Quote by Dark
you are cheating, Darky XD, you cant have many 'first love' 'cause its 'FIRST love' ^^
yeah, bein older means less happiness nd more proplems, however, who knows! We'll find out more interestin things in the time called 'future' :)

merged: 03-20-2011 ~ 01:51pm
And
Are u regret, madalin-san? XD

I wont say no because i would be lying, when i saw her last time i couldn't believe how much she has grown and how beautiful and cute she was XD .

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Quote by symphonyofthewindQuote by Dark
you are cheating, Darky XD, you cant have many 'first love' 'cause its 'FIRST love' ^^
yeah, bein older means less happiness nd more proplems, however, who knows! We'll find out more interestin things in the time called 'future' :)

Haahaha! What can I say.. I just liked many girls I guess.. Every girl has its beauty (I feel) .. xDD

And yeeh I agree with yah :]

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Quote by madalin
i guess she is really beautiful

There are so many things thats unbelievable, i sure

Yes, she is ^^ , i enjoyed talking again with her, of course we remembered about our childhood, we laugh a lot XD.

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Time turn over...

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.