Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dragonball Kai =3 - Minitokyo

Dragonball Kai =3

Tagged under

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I didn't see any even remotely recent thread on Dragonball Kai, which has DVD's and stuff coming out still and is on TV, so...here we is. =)

Anything anyone want to discuss? Any 'ah ha!' moments while watching Kai? I've had a few, mainly because of the changed dialogue which makes quite a few things clearer or at least understandable.
For instance, Goku and Vegeta leaving their original battleground during their fight on earth. There really was no point to it until the dialogue was changed informing us how Krilin wanted the battle scene left so that their friends' bodies wouldn't be destroyed. Things like that~

Anyone else been watching it at all?

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yeah, I have been watching. It is truly a beautiful remake, and I like it. And just so you know, I personally votes for Vegeta xD

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have to admit, it's good, I mean not sitting around and watching three+ episodes of trash talk and power ups is actually quite refreshing. my vote still goes to the goku and mirai trunks (future trunks) although some of the other minor characters did make it worth while. I wonder if they are going to release the latest movie pertaining to vegeta and his visitor. ;) (not giving away spoilers of course)

Dragon Ball: Yo! The Return of Son Goku and Friends! is the name of it, it would be nice to be released to english language :(

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Yeah, it's nice that it was redone to be more faithful to the manga and not NEARLY as long, lol. (5 minutes = 20+ episodes while 10+ years = 1 episode, lol).

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I concur, y'all. I love the remake. For me, this is exactly how anime should be done for an audience like me. Concise, well explained and voice actors who are taking their job seriously, lol.

The only thing that I haven't liked so far is in one of the episodes there was a song with a voice singing in it. Me and my sister (she was watching it with me) just looked at each other fast forwarded. How awkward, lol. Its nice to go for that high level sentiment sometimes, but lets not get ridiculous. XD

Quote: (5 minutes = 20+ episodes...

lol! Indeed, like with Frieza who claimed Namek had 5 minutes left only for us to be subjected to the same repeated animations for well over a year worth of aired episodes. XD

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

And Frieza yelling at Goku that he wasn't going to lose while Goku just kept screwing around with him, thwarting Frieza's attacks, knocking him around, and other things just to humiliate him and show him that he's no longer the strongest.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

haha,yep. you're right xD

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.