Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 AFU Staff and Member. - Minitokyo

AFU Staff and Member.

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

anime-fans-united

Everyone this is your long time missing admin Noel ;)

Anyways, I'm here to ask any member or staff.

If you have any experience with CSS or know how to work the new CSS for minitokyo groups then please help me. [I'm pleading]

I will be glad to make the images that any participant will need to complete a new layout for the group, all I need is one or two person who can work with CSS well, since I lack experience with it. So if any member or staff can help me, you can reach me by PM or Guestbook.

Thank You Everyone ;)

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

waaaahhh...I'd be glad to help BUT I have no single clue about CSS :| let's wait for someone to reply...if none would, then maybe we could ask other groups' layout maker how they made theirs :)

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

Wow, where did all the AFU members go? Too busy doing some humanitarian efforts, perhaps!?
In any case, I'm really sorry I can't help here...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.