Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 delete my wallpaper - Minitokyo

delete my wallpaper

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

I would like to know why deleted my wallpaper, if this time I did everything as you wanted. The image consists of 14 layers, do not copy this time any substance, this I did. The scan is a good fall, even gave credit to the person who went up. I added look while lighting fire etc besides. now that is wrong as for the deletion. Do not tell me that it is simplistic because it is not

Espa

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕ ‿ ◕░▒▓█▇▅▂ Signature Image

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

The quality of the BG was blurry and pixelated. Also the scan's quality wasn't very clean either.
I suggest trying to find a new texture with better quality and to clean up the scan more. I also see
some jaggedness on his ears and discoloration of his skin.

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

mmm ... the scans (or renders) I use are drawn from planet renders or mostly similar and the quality is not ugly. I think they value more the quality of the scan itself and not the work itself. In MT there is no renders of my favorite series and if you do not have enough motion picture or things that make your selection. I ask around if you recommend any decent scan to continue or make a nice wallpaper and that those who use so far in my pixelated images you see or have any problems.
EscucharLeer fon

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Note in case of misunderstanding: I am not agreeing/disagreeing. I am merely trying to help DarkWolf understand better. That is, only if he/she chooses to read. My wording's not exactly the best.

Quote by DarkWolf2011mmm ... the scans (or renders) I use are drawn from planet renders or mostly similar and the quality is not ugly. I think they value more the quality of the scan itself and not the work itself. In MT there is no renders of my favorite series and if you do not have enough motion picture or things that make your selection. I ask around if you recommend any decent scan to continue or make a nice wallpaper and that those who use so far in my pixelated images you see or have any problems.
EscucharLeer fon

Signature
BiasedOtaku.blogspot.com (;

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

Let me explain something. I told everyone the wallpaper scan that showed no one has good quality for them and dont know where to remove them. So I said if I recommend one to use it on my next job, do not they take responsibility for my work. On the other hand I also did my own drawings and also went to MT but also appear to lack the quality, I use photoshop and use these scan that I did my best to look good and in the absence of errors uncovered.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Okay.
La cantidad de capas que un wallpaper pueda tener es irrelevante, puede constar de 1000 capas si quieres o de 1 sola (hay gente que pinta todo en una sola capa, por ejemplo), si la calidad es baja, se borra.
Cuando usas renders de otras personas te arriesgas a que el trabajo no haya sido bien hecho, como es el caso de el render que usaste para tu wall, se puede ver que ha sido extra

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

Quote by FranOkay.
La cantidad de capas que un wallpaper pueda tener es irrelevante, puede constar de 1000 capas si quieres o de 1 sola (hay gente que pinta todo en una sola capa, por ejemplo), si la calidad es baja, se borra.
Cuando usas renders de otras personas te arriesgas a que el trabajo no haya sido bien hecho, como es el caso de el render que usaste para tu wall, se puede ver que ha sido extra

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Por supuesto que nos importa la calidad de los recursos que uses. De hecho, en la Pol

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.