Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My squirrel died T.T - Minitokyo

My squirrel died T.T

page 1 of 1 23 total items

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

My squirrel died
It went far far away from me, forever.
It has lived with me for 7 years
i cant do anything
i miss it
Im really sad
*cry* T^T hx

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Think that it is in a better place at the moment.. Its peaceful and free~
You have my condolence Wind-chan *hugs*
Take care~

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

tsukoyomi92

tsukoyomi92

Shiroi kokoro

you have all my compassion, i know how you are feeling right must be difficult now but know that our thoughts are with you.

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Thank Darky, thank Tsuko *hugs*

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

squirrels make the world go around.
dont worry he is okay. :)

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Thank Nefa, it is ok, isnt it?
it will be in my heart, forever _ _
you r so kind

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Be Yourself, Be Happy, It's Life

My condolences, I'm sure it is watching you now from afar.

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

*hugs Sky-san* i still have it in my dreams. Truly, You are sky

You have all the compassion from my side too, and don't worry, she'll be alive in your heart forever ^^ .

Anime is a life that we all want to live in. But we can't.

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Im feel happy now 'cause of your condolences, Madalin-san and all of people. *stop crying and hug Madalin*

Tnx **hug you many times**

Anime is a life that we all want to live in. But we can't.

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

first of all, congratulations in taming a squirrel...

second, condolences for your squirrel going to heaven...

i can say that, losing your squirrel, is very hard for you...7 years?

well, i hate to say this but, squirrels on average, live only for 6 years... so, it is expected to pass away at that age...

i'm really sorry for your loss...
my regards to your dear old squirrel friend...

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sorry about your pet loss, but that is along time for a squirrel to live, so cherish the memories and accept that the little guy is in a better place now. I'm quite certain you were a good owner so this can be just one more thing you know you were good towards the squirrel's good life here on this plane of existence

BuBbLeS!

Signature

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Thank Awk-san, thank angel-sama *smile at you*
i know you always stand by me
i need the time, ill be ok

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

I have my sympathy for you....

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Thank IcyBlade *HUG*

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

aaaawwww... I'm very sorry for you... don't worry, your squirrel is still in ur heart and will always be with u! forever! xD
keep smiling! :D

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Thanks hitsu-chan, *hug nd give u a big smile*

Little animals are pure love. Love is the most powerful force and can never be destroyed. When we leave the Earth too, if we have salvation, I believe that we will be reunited with the love that we had been separated from. Our little animal friends will be there to greet us.

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

So sweet, mr.HOO

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

Quote by hitsu-chanaaaawwww... I'm very sorry for you... don't worry, your squirrel is still in ur heart and will always be with u! forever! xD
keep smiling! :D

thx and you're welcome! cheer up! xD

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

wth...you had a pet squirrel?! seriously....

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Yeah. Im serious. Its cute and intelligent. Sometimes it sleep with me :]

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.